«История перемен» - первый в мире визуальный роман «Человек-антропотрансформация»: интерактивная история с музыкальными и графическими элементами. Это также стиль Eroge в стиле бишужо, то есть он содержит явную обнаженную и сексуальную (M / F, F / F) информацию. Шотландия, 1919 год. Сестры МакЛауд почувствовали себя жертвами войны и пытаются свести концы с концами. Когда их сосед и друг детства вернутся домой, его поддержка может быть просто благословением, в котором они нуждаются. Но мало они знают, он раскроет секрет, который изменит их жизнь - буквально! Играйте за Малкольма, молодого шотландского ветерана, который пытается найти мир на ранчо, где он вырос. Когда жизнь Малкольма и его близких перевернута с ног на голову, ваши действия диктуют, как закончится история!
-Created a temporary Early Access Build featuring the first half of Jessie's Chapter 4.
-Replaced placeholder assets with completed assets for the first part of the story -Added new song, "We'll Always Find a Home" -Comprehensive revision of Jessie's accessories for style and consistency -Baird's now highlights unseen entries in the contents -Fixed a typo in Cat Sith entry
-Remaining placeholder assets added (excl. epilogue paints) -Fixed a typo in the town picnic scene -Fixed a typo in the hillside curled up scene -Fixed a typo in the bees scene -Reverted Marion's flipped sprites in Ch3J -Mixed some new expressions into Ch3J -Replaced a missed reference to Miss Martha -Added a missing dissolve at the beginning of the Walter pub scene
- Temporary build for Next Fest special events - Replaced most placeholders with sketch assets - Added Chekov's guns into Ch1J day 2 pub scene, Ch1J bicycle scene, Ch3J Balgair/Agnes dance scene & bee scene - Added "Photo Collector" achievement - Added one new easter egg - Changed graphic of "Treasure Hunter" achievement - Changed Glossary image buttons from rectangles to focus masks. - Added a second column to the Music Room list - Fixed a bug incorrectly unlocking some Bairds entries - Fixed "To the Queen" to play correctly in the Music Room - Fixed a typo in Baird's Wulver entry - Fixed a typo in Ch2M picnic scene - Fixed a scene gallery yoffset issue - Combined flash-shake effect in Ch1 - Removed "touch base" verbiage in Ch1 - Fixed a small graphical bug on bg barnext - Master Unlock cheat now correctly displays all scene gallery buttons - Streamlined Demo build process by integrating Demo code into base game
- Added the rest of Jessie's final chapter into Alpha - Expanded the introduction to ch4j and added illustrations - Expanded segue into ch4j sex scene - Removed a reference to Walter's goatee - Added "will" to a typo in ch2m - Fixed all "discrete" typoes - Replaced cow situation with bovine business
The game contains 18,067 dialogue blocks, containing 275,133 words and 1,463,639 characters, for an average of 15.2 words and 81 characters per block.
The game contains 104 menus, 3,521 images, and 206 screens.
- Replaced remaining placeholders with sketch assets - Completed Baird's unlock system - Fixed several typoes - Migrated ch3j easter egg to ch4j
The game contains 16,330 dialogue blocks, containing 248,093 words and 1,319,817 characters, for an average of 15.2 words and 81 characters per block.
The game contains 98 menus, 3,357 images, and 206 screens.
- Choreographed sprites and sex scene - Completed Baird's content except unlock system - Fixed an errant slash in the glossary
- Added first half of Jessie Ch. 4 into Alpha - Began adding Baird's content in-game - Added Baird's wolf entry to Jessie's chapter - Fixed a crash to main menu in Jessie's minigame - Corrected some typoes in Chapter 1, Grace's path and Jessie's path - Fixed some inconsistencies in a series of Grace scenes
- Built with the latest version of Ren'Py, which should reduce chance of false security flagging and improve Android stability - Corrected a BG Church glossary error (fix requires unlocking them again) - Corrected Owen's signature overflow - Matched Marion coast thumbnail to scene and added alternate to Scene Gallery - Clarified movement when Alana moves to the cabinet - Clarified some epilogue text - Clarified some glossary text
- Corrected a missing Balgair sprite
Version 0.8.6 - Added missing Owen tag - Corrected a missing cow2 image - Added a missing song to the music room and corrected a mislinked button - Corrected final barn scenes and bedroom scene for continuity - Several artistic improvements and adjustments - Corrected barn scrolling in BG Gallery - Corrected overlap in mobile credits --------- Version 0.8.5 - Replaced all remaining sketched assets with completed assets - Added several new songs - Added 7 new glossary entries - Added a missing Jessie sprite - Added correct decoration to Marion's cow sprites - Fixed a typo in Chapter 1 - Corrected Marion's hands in ml3worried sprite - Created a condition in the Marion credits to show scenes based on what's been seen --------- Version 0.8.4
- Replaced all remaining placeholder assets with completed and sketched assets
The game contains 15,294 dialogue blocks, containing 231,786 words and 1,232,974 characters, for an average of 15.2 words and 81 characters per block.
The game contains 91 menus, 3,013 images, and 180 screens. --------- Version 0.8.3
- Added music, SFX and sprite choreography - Finalized narrative - Replaced a blurred asset with the native image manipulator function. --------- Version 0.8.2
- Added the draft build of the second half of Marion's Chapter 4 - Established new end-game epilogue and credits system - Organized Scene Gallery using the same divisions as Navigation - Standardized grammar in some lines in Chapter 1 - Fixed a shading issue in a Grace scene - Fixed a playback issue with a Grace scene - Cleaned up details on several Marion scenes from previous chapters - Fixed a foreground element that did not sync while skipping - Corrected Fanny's name to Flora in the BG Gallery content
Version 0.8.1 - Added sketch art assets, music, and sprite choreography - Fixed navigation unlocks - Added BGMacLeodDoor to BG Gallery & Jessie Bath Scene - Corrected door in MacLeodExt - Added mention of bagpipes in Grace's alternate date paths - Changed sprite "glance" nomenclature to "l" or "r" - General sprite library cleanup and expansion --------- Version 0.8.0 - Added the draft build of the first half of Marion's Chapter 4
- Fixed an issue where game would not start - Fixed pixel overflow on the Muzzle3 frame - Removed an underlying image from NightKiss frame
- Finalized assets for Jessie's chapter 3 - Refined Jessie's chapter 3 choreography - Added 1 new easter egg - Clarified who is joining who on the lakeside walk in Grace's Chapter 1
The game contains 10,670 dialogue blocks, containing 162,793 words and 865,123 characters, for an average of 15.3 words and 81 characters per block.
The game contains 72 menus, 1,995 images, and 54 screens.
- Added refined sketches and finished assets
- Added BG and Scenes to their respective galleries - Made Change Log accessible in game (under About) - Fixed a second letter capital typo - Added missing code for j 0gsideglum - Added missing feather on j1gexasperatedup - Replaced remaining instances of sfxloop_shellfire.mp3 with sfxloop_shellfire.ogg - Fixed title graphics to change on correct chapter completion - Updated credits
- Coded and added assets for beta release - Renamed Changelog to omit version number - Moved icons to above the game folder - Extended mobile UI format to include tablets - Edited Incoming, Shellfire & Shot SFX - Fixed the Grace Ch2 letter not displaying correctly on mobile - Fixed a missing Balgair sprite - Changed Bairds page numbers for consistency - Replaced a slash with a period - Fixed a we were typo - Fixed a let's typo - Fixed some text box overflows - Fixed an instance of Alana referred to as a redhead - Corrected 3j complete achievement trigger screen - Changed Jessie Ch2 endcard to reflect new outfit colors
- Added the draft build of Jessie's Chapter 3 - Fixed "in sight" typo in Marion's Chapter 3 - Added some lines to the end of Jessie's arc in Chapter 1
- Fixed an issue where a drop shadow was rendering dialogue illegible - Brightened some character names for improved legibility - Fixed a misalignment issue with the bagpipes
--------- Version 0.5.31
- Improved Android legibility and compatibility - Added a darker outline for all names - Added a secret infinite mooing code - Changed instances where Alana's hair was called red to blonde - Changed some wording in Chapter 1 where "usually" was used thrice in a row - Made some small wording changes to Jessie's Chapter 2 in preparation for her Chapter 3
- Added an additional hoof TF scene - Reworked the Effie scene in Marion's Chapter 2 - Added character icons to the Chapter Navigation map - Changed Alana's hair color to blond to fit historical references - Fixed an issue where the music room would not work while the cheat code was enabled - Corrected the easter egg total in the drop down alert - Improved Separate Ways endcard - Added an eyes closed alternate to Moo-d Tonight scene - Added a Marion eating frame in her Chapter 3 - Returned Marion's name to yellow, changed Malcolm's name to a purple-gray for easier distinction - Made some general changes to name code nomenclature and colors to scale for all the game's characters - Animated chapter 1 Cradle scene - Changed "Woman in Green" to "Lady in Green" for spacing - Corrected "wanton" typo in Jessie's Chapter 2 - Fixed Marion Chapter 3's coast scene to display correctly in the gallery - Added nsfw nomenclature to all nsfw sprites - Marion mentions her invitation in Grace Ch. 2 if you haven't yet visited her home.
- Finalized assets for Marion's Chapter 3 - Made some minor choreographical changes in scenes to accommodate how the illustrations turned out - Added two additional songs, "Times Like These" and "Calm and Serenity" - Added a fifth easter egg
The game contains 8,256 dialogue blocks, containing 127,663 words and 678,320 characters, for an average of 15.5 words and 82 characters per block.
The game contains 63 menus, 1,427 images, and 52 screens.
- Edited Marion Rides scene for consistency and animated its lighting - Removed an unused, old version Grace sly sprite - Fixed a breath typo - Added an instance of Jessie looking back in the SFW bicycle scene route - Fixed a lighting issue with BG FieldNight and BG HillsideNight - Added recommended code to GUI.rpy to ensure compatibility with Ren'Py 7.1.1
- Corrected a line that Marion was supposed to say after the choice to go into town - Fixed Grace's replay - Tweaked some expressions and wording for visual legibility - Added more sprite transition effects to accomodate Marion's tail and ear placements - Flipped some frames for consistent placement - Added powdered face sprites - Decreased Grace's silhouette speed - Added a shake and tilt effect to Marion's first bull rush - Added music note effects to the bagpiping sprite - Added a zoom on the Marion coast scene - Enhanced Balgair's hug and bonked animations - Fixed a "too timid" typo - Added a line referencing drinking age - Replaced wind sound in barn with interior wind and added marketambiance in town - Fixed sfxloop_windwaves to refer to the ogg file and added fade in - Added automated game testing and logging functionality - Added a missing stop music line to the SFW mode scene skip
- Replaced placeholder assets and finalized beta - Added a sound effect to the studio intro - Improved dumbledor1 font kerning - Fixed "Liar Liar" Achievement - Fixed typos (double "with", missing "I" regarding Gran's ingenuity, "always" and "doing") - Fixed a pixel blank in Jessie Sings scene
- Added second half of Marion's Chapter 3 - Reordered Marion's sprite under the quilts - Changed most instances of "barn" to "stable" - Fixed an eroneous Marion tail wagging frame delay - Split script file into separate .rpy files by definitions, chapters, and credits - Indented some menu and if statements
- Added fist half of Marion's Chapter 3 - Restructured bathroom background for use in both Marion's and Grace's chapters - Animated suds when Grace moves in the tub
- Fixed a floating Hazel sprite after leaving Grace be - Corrected an issue with the GrottoSqueeze5 showing in the Scene Gallery - Added the new logo to the title menu - Animated the effects in the first TF scene - Made adjustments to the title menu sprites, jessie's sprite, one night stand and bicycle scenes for anatomy and consistency
- Fixed a music room issue with the new track button - Ended the rowing sound effect earlier in the grotto - Changed bluebird to blue tit for regional biosphere accuracy, NOT because it's Grace's chapter and "blue tit" hurr hurr >_>;;; - Shifted tail zoom to avoid the signature and text box
- Finalized Grace's Chapter 2 - Added one new easter egg - Added a new SeaDreamDetails scene - Added "Falling with Grace" song - Corrected g1lwangry sprite expression - Corrected Grace sprite TF level after emerging from underwater
The game contains 6,727 dialogue blocks, containing 105,076 words and 556,780 characters, for an average of 15.6 words and 83 characters per block.
The game contains 58 menus, 1,080 images, and 49 screens.
- Added sparkling and silhouette effects to Grace's sprite - Fixed a typo in Jessie's letter - Fixed a typo when Gran wakes Malcolm up - Reverted letter text font - Fixed an accidental Grace say in the grotto - Fixed an accidental Marion say when she comes to get Malcolm - Relocated icon file to have it populate to ct.exe - Animated Grace's skinnydip scene - Fixed a duplicate "about" typo - Fixed the description of Grace's frame - Enhanced the transition that plays in place of an explicit scene in sfw mode - Adjusted blush level and expression blending of several Grace sprites - Added the new Grotto Theme - Corrected WinkHalf sprite nomenclature
- Added Grace's Chapter 2 - Added TF'ed forms to trigger on the title screen on each story line's completion - Recoded meadow ambiance to play separate from Solasta to save space - Fixed a Marion colorcoding issue in the Navigation Map screen - Fixed the cloud animation, thumbnail and color hole in Marion's wardrobe malfunction scene - Changed letter text font
- Added a visual cue for overnight transitions - Fixed a fence clipping issue during Hazel's bath - Improved laundry sprite and added floating bubbles - Minor color corrections to standardize the straddle scenes - Fixed a typo with Alana - Cleaned up Wardrobe Malfunction scene - Omitted references to freckles for Grace - Fixed an issue where minigame screen would loop from end of credits - Fixed a Treasure Hunter achievement unlocked redirect error - Changed Achievements code to be able to sync with Steam (note: achievements and easter eggs will need to be unlocked again!)
- Fixed a zoom error with the basket sprite - Fixed a market silhouettes panning sync issue - Added g 0sly sprite
- Fixed an outlying return button format - Fixed a background overflow in the pub backroom - Improved title screen sprites and brought Grace's TF design up to date - Improved chapter navigation screen to have color-coded buttons and dynamic map numbers - Added a black cat to the intro town scene - Added turned forward pose to the bicycle scene - Adjusted Grace's dressing sprite to actually feature clothes - Improved Marion's basket sprite - Minor art corrections to milking, skinnydipping, fleeing, & straddle scenes for consistency - Adjusted character name colors and made Marion's name green - Fixed market silhouettes cropping error - Fixed a glitch causing Gran to float - Fixed a glitch splitting the market floor - Added a scared downward-looking Marion sprite - Added Loch Coast back into the BG Gallery
- Animated all remaining static backgrounds - Recoded background pans and zooms to accommodate animations - Reorganized images and changed taxonomy for better scaling organization - Added tail wagging animation for Marion - Added winking animations for Grace, Marion & Balgair - Added a Jessie scene in Chapter 1 - Added an exchange between Gran and Malcolm in Jessie's Chapter 2 - Added a new sprite alternate for Gran - Added "Changing Seasons" song - Added a "master unlock" cheat code - Updated "you are here" icon to a period-appropriate map symbol - Cleaned up replays to more smoothly transition from the game menu - Detailed the landscape outside Jessie's room - Added a walking gait to Fiona behind the laundry - Added some movement to Gran as she walks past Malcolm - Brightened Grace's swimming sprite and added some bobbing - Added some pause holds to the Marion TF frames - Added an hpunch and fall sound to Malcolm climbing through Jessie's window - Fixed an issue where the gallery locked button wasn't displaying - Adjusted Credits screen label colors and made some back-end listing improvements - When in the adult content screen after clicking start, hitting "escape" now returns you to the main menu - Fixed "alway" typo - Added a stop music clause after Marion's sleep cute - Changed "lunar" to "desolate" - Removed "white" descriptor from a deer TF line - Toned down pan inks in Campbell Interior BG - Fixed a Balgair sprite chin overlap at church picnic - Fixed a Marion sprite kerchief overlap - Fixed an issue where Marion's arms showed behind her groceries - Fixed an export issue causing certain sprites to blur - Fixed a Marion sprite that was missing her horns - Darkened Marions TF2 stage fingers - Fixed a blending issue with dinner plate shadows - Fixed a Jessie whisky & nude sprite ghosting issues
- Fixed a Marion necklace sprite issue - Fixed a "need even need" typo - Fixed an issue with Grace's shirt color - Fixed a timer issue with the minigame easter egg
- Fixed one more incorrect Marion sprite - Optimized code with Marion's trinket to reduce sprite load by 55 (12mb) - Added failsafes to easter egg minigame to prevent in-game events from triggering outside of the game - Optimized winking code - Added sloshing sound to Day 4 Marion date - Corrected character assignments in Day 4 Grace date - Swapped around certain music tracks by scene to reduce redundancy and accomodate newly composed songs (Setting Sun & Emptiness & Sorrow)
- Fixed two incorrect Marion sprites - Fixed a duplicate Florrie - Updated The Changeling Tale song to most current version
- Added an optional Butterfly Effect system to identify choices that impact the course of the story - Added an easter egg minigame - Added Nightmare 3 music to Effie's scene - Updated pub silhouettes with newest version - Added sound stops after day transition sound - Reduced music sound during ch1 milking scene - Corrected a navigation typo - Corrected a Fiona typo in the Gift-Giving scene - Fixed incorrect Marion sprites during and after church - Fixed a kerchief clipping issue with m1dthappy sprite - Fixed navigation menu overlap issue - Fixed an issue where additional music channels ignored mute
- Added Marion's Chapter 2 - Fixed a typo- "saing" - Fixed a caber tossing typo - Made all spellings of "attaboy"/"attagirl" consistent - Clarified Malcolm using Hazel as an excuse in his Day 4 Grace encounter - Corrected who was speaking in the pub on Day 4 - Crisped up in-game title text - Updated Next Chapter screen - Text style optimizations - Adjusted Marion's calm expression sprite - Credits now stop briefly on each card
The game contains 5,256 dialogue blocks, containing 81,105 words and 429,002 characters, for an average of 15.4 words and 82 characters per block.
The game contains 47 menus, 767 images, and 33 screens.
28-12-2022 была обновлена английская версия игры Changeling Tale.
Для того чтобы Вы смогли установить данную игру, Вам необходимо включить (разрешить) установку приложений из неизвестных источников (Неизвестные источники) в настройках телефона. Обычно данный пункт находится в разделе Безопасность