Renryuu: Восхождение - рассказ о Райен, на половину дракон-наполовину человек. После некоторых внезапных событий Райен становится королем своей страны и начинает выполнять свои обязанности как король в замке, а также путешествовать, когда это необходимо, чтобы заботиться о проблемах внутри и за пределами страны.
- Greatly reduced the DEF and M.DEF values of the nature raid enemies. - Reduced DEF and M.DEF of ice and blue dragongirls in the ice raid. - Nature raid anvil change: Disassembling and assembling of armor is now possible. - Ryen's and Tsubaki's full body CGs from the start of the game are now viewable in the CG room. - Fixed a bug with the thief elf girl in Parverhill. - New cooking ingredients and 2 new recipes (Green and blue cooking book) - New maps: Rakake and Greencoast Tower
Rakake will be the new hotspot for food related events. I'll add more craftable food later, which can only be used in battle and gives strong buffs. [One vendor in Rakake sells water bottles and buckets] Greencoast Tower is currently available until the 4th floor. A new event with Mira and Kayelinth does take place there. When you have Mira's second sex scene (after flying over the gap in the water temple), the current end of Kayelinth's events (Jaylin moved into the treasury in your castle), 100+ relationship with her, and you are far enough in the main story to enter Dorgania, you get a new dialog with Kayelinth at the sleeping chambers to start the new events. The event includes several new CGs, but no new sex scenes.
v21.05.02 - Fixed freezes with the orange chests in the ice raid. - Fixed the message about missing fertilizer, even when you have some, in the nature raid. - Improved Kayelinth' playlust and hunger system. - The whetstone drop in the fire raid was bugged and only dropped in the group raid. It's now also available in solo raids. - Fixed a bug that caused the Wind Spirit to skip the event with her at Aldlyn, where she appeared at Ebron instead. I added a re-play option for the event with her, and Ryen and Mira, at the cheat book in your bedroom. - Added full body CGs of Ryen and Tsubaki at the start of the game, directly after the titfuck scene. - Weakened the fire raid bosses a bit. - Kurohime is a bit stronger now when you play as her.
- The anvil in the fire raid can now be used to disassemble weapons from the fire and ice raid, for weapon parts. You can use 5 parts to craft 1 weapon of the next higher quality, including legendaries. You can only craft weapons from the ice dungeon when you defeated Tiena or the Frozen Queen at least once. In the solo fire raid, you can find an orange chest on the right side, which gives you the "Dusty Crafting Book," which is required to assemble weapon parts at the fire raid anvil. A similar option is planned for armors at the nature raid dungeon.
- The memory orb 3 and 5, which you can get from the ice raid, can now be used when you also have the frozen panties. The scenes are shown from a different perspective, with a different writing style, and more story heavy than most other CG scenes. Please let me know what you think of this different approach. - The solo scene has a small animated internal penetration image. I'm considering to use this image in multiple scenes, where the CG itself is static, but the picture-in-picture is animated. I'd appreciate feedback to this new feature as well. - The nature and ice raid were added to the walkthrough. - You can now access the building of the military academy at the start of the game. Inside are several tutorial books, to help new people learn the different systems of the game. I plan to add more tutorials in the future.
The main part of the update is a big balancing overhaul. A lot of stats for characters and enemies were adjusted, and some skills changed. Feedback is badly needed, so that I can fix and fine tune the balancing changes!
- The HP of all party members was greatly reduced. I think most battles become more interesting this way, but even though I reduced the damage of the raid bosses, it's hard to say if that doesn't make things too difficult now. - Most enemies have lower HP, but increased AGI. - Healing spells now include the max HP of the target in the calculation, to make sure the spells are always efficient. - Skills that damage all enemies were weakened, so that they do less damage against single targets than normal skills or attacks. - Ryen's "Combo Attack" is now a single target skill. - Sandra can now steal fertilizer from bosses in the nature dungeon, when the previous battle was won.
Some other main character changes: - Ryen's stats were greatly increased. - Mira's M.ATK was significantly increased. Her holy attack spells are stronger now. - Sandra's ATK was increased - Vampire's life leech skills are stronger now, but her max HP is lower. - Tsubaki's ATK and AGI were greatly reduced. - Chiyo's damage of AoE spells was reduced.
- Most weapons with elements were weakened, to be worse than normal weapons against enemies that are not weak to that element. - The element strength/weakness system was changed to be clearer (as seen in the screenshot above.) v21.03.14
The update introduces the nature themed dungeon raid. You can enter it from the same map, where you start the fire or water/ice raid in the Spire of Courage on the challenge floor.
The new raid will introduce some new features, mainly that you have to farm and craft in order to get the equipment from it. The raid has exclusively armor (including shields, accessories, and gun attachments) as loot, no weapons.
Explanation for the raid: - Step 1 is to go through the dungeon and find the "supervisors." They drop the seeds and fertiliser you need to grow crops. - Not every fertiliser works with every seed, so it would be smart to take notes. - Some crops work as bait for fishes, but not all. You'll have to try and take notes again. (Crops that can be used as bait work 100% of the time. If something doesn't work as bait, you don't need to try it again.) - To try to craft something at the anvil, you require 3 different materials from the crops or fishes. Here you'll have to try out what combination works for what armor class again (take notes?). The bosses give you hint about what combinations work after you defeat them.
Other changes: - The bosses in the ice raid don't drop orange keys anymore. The drop was not worth enough to replace a legendary, given that you get enough keys in the normal dungeon. - Fixed a bug, due to which you could get the broken grip of legends again, after crafting Excalibro. - I reduced the character icons in the top right of the battle UI. This will reduce the cases of the icons going over the faces of enemies sometimes. - Added a CG scene for Aelynthi in the nature raid dungeon. The events require Mirel in your party and that you own the legendary bow "Molten Fury" (found in the fire raid). - Added the new full body CG for the succubus Nemelphia.
v21.01.04 - Added a full body CG for Kurohime and Trey, and upgraded the full body CG for Nemelphia (the half-deer girl from the Spire) - Upgrade to the CG room. You can now select groups in the bottom instead of toggling through mixed pages. - Moriko, Mai, Ariana, Miyako, Chieko, Grime, Glyntris, Aleah and Lace now unlock their CGs and scenes for both routes on the CG room when the events of either path are advanced far enough. - The pregnancy heart icon in the CG room now gives you the option to abort a pregnancy. - The new item "Fertility Potion" gives a 100% chance to impregnate the next girl during a scene with internal cumshot. The effect can stack and is not used during scenes that have a 100% chance by default, for example main characters. The potion can currently be bought in the herbalist store in Aldlyn, but that is likely to get changed later. - A present icon on the CG room page for the main characters now gives access to the Christmas specials, including a re-sized version of the 2020 Christmas wallpaper.
- As a Christmas present, you can find a wallpaper with all 9 main girls in the download folders in different sizes.
- Upgrade to the skilltree: Left/right arrows were replaced by the names of all characters, to allow to get to the page you want faster. Skilltree pages can now be saves, reset, and loaded. - New event with Lace on her good path. - Added events and a CG scene for the elf Maescia at the Bitterroot farm. (CG room replay option was not added yet, but you can talk with her again to replay the scene.) - Added a small dialogue to Lili, after her squad reaches level 3, to prepare her future scene. - Added water fairies to the dungeon in Siriveta, in the area where you find the Water Spirit. This allows to obtain water bottles and buckets outside of the Spire of Courage challenge floor. - Added a 250,000 gold cap to the income from mines and taxes. - Added a gold cheat into the book in your bedroom. - Fixed a bug, where Elly would appear as Adrianna during the training of her last events. - Fixed the group healing spell, which used the current HP instead of the max HP value by mistake.
v20.11.30 New event for Elly, which starts at the sleeping chambers when her previous events are done. Also requires the events with the Queen of Begus to the point where she is ready to sleep with you. [You don't need to sleep with the Queen to unlock Elly's event.] After the events with Elly and Adrianna, talk with Elly again at the sleeping chambers for a new dialog and CG scene. Talk with her again afterwards for another new dialog. The CG scene requires a relationship of 100 or more between Ryen and Elly.
v20.11.09 - After helping the tribe elves at Orchel, you can now get a new event with Rina and Rena. The event requires that you have all party members.
- After around 10 years of development, I figured it'd be time to change the title screen music. :D
- Fixed the bugged fight against Radaghast. The transformation should now always happen as intended.
- Changed the end of the "Open your eyes" quest, so that the quest will finish even when you advance the main story before going back to the Fision Tower to finish the quest.
- I added the item "Riddle Key". This key can be used to skip riddles in some dungeons, but it's consumed in the process. I hope this helps people that get stuck, but since the item is limited, it should still give people a reason to try the riddles first, instead of skipping immediately. These keys are currently limited to 4, and can be found at South Dungeon in Central, Manastyr in Amagal, Dhranholl mine in Begus, and the Newkungu dungeon in Dorgania.
- Skillstones are now all used at once, and show a message which explains that the skillpoints are shared between all party members.
- A cheat option for skillstones was added to the book in your bedroom.
- I changed the app icon for the mobile version. The new version shows an image of Mirel. The old icon was simply Ryen's face.
v20.10.14 - After Lili's events from last update, you can now recruit her in the squad overview screen. (The screen where you can change their equipment and upgrade their skills) Lili is the first healer, and can heal one ally each turn, but uses all of her remaining AP in the process.
- Training your squads at the academy will now give all squads experience (until they reach the level limit) instead of allowing only to train one squad each turn.
- A defeated squad will now show the damaged full body CG of the squad leader and give a short message about him falling back with his squad.
- During the quest to unlock the strategy battle system, player will now see the CGs of the squad leader during their introduction.
- The character sprites and face images of Fang, Magdalene, Ailluin and Bristol were changed to make them fit to their full body CGs.
- You can now continue the events with Lielle! You need to finish her and Tsubaki's previous events, then Lielle will appear at the magic shop in Newkungu in Dorgania. Finishing the events will reward you with a new CG scene.
v20.09.21 - The story of the half angel/demon Lili continues at our castle now, after you had her previous events at Pumumu to get her to Central. After training each of her categories at least twice, and when you've unlocked the strategy battle system, you'll get an event with the mage Bristol, which'll be necessary to unlock her as a new squad leader. [But she can't be used as a squad leader in this update yet. That's for next update.]
- You can now unlock the CG scenes of the water lamia, raijuu and cowgirl at the big farm in Central.
- The reset of Moriko's events was added to all systems to the book in your bedroom in Aldlyn. (The bug in the update files, which made you unable to get her good scene when you did the assassin dungeon before reseting her events, was also fixed)
The girl on the right on the title screen is the female dwarf paladin Adrianna. It's a preview for her character. She'll serve under Queen Apelia in Begus in the near future. A "non-human" servant for the Queen will certainly make things interesting in Begus. :)
v20.09.01 - New events for the Thremten thieves guild. It starts at the guild when you talk with Flaire. It requires that you advanced the main story to the point where you talked with commander at the Whitestone Citadel to get access to the Dhranholl mine for Katryx Ore (during the events to defeat Lace), you need to be either on Moriko's good path or when you raped her you need to have her second sex scene (which happens at the thieves guild), and you need to finish the events where Jenny was arrested and you investigate with police officer Nori to release her.
- After the events with the thieves guild, you can find Nori in Aldlyn for a new CG scene.
- Choosing the bad path for Flaire will give you a CG scene with her in your secret prison.
- When Moriko is on her good path, she'll get her first good CG scene after the events with the thieves guild.
- During the events with Queen Apelia of Begus, you went to Pumumu and talked with their leader Rutia. You can now find the girl Lili in the village after that event is done, and after a short introduction, Lili will move into your castle.
Her events currently end when she moves into your castle, but more events with her will be added later.
2020-08-10 The update advances the events of the Orchel refugees, and you'll be able to finally help them out of their misery. At the end of the event line, you're rewarded with CG scenes for Sariandi and Lymseia. The event line will start when you talk with Maescia in Orchel now, while Kayelinth is in your party, and when you had the initial dialog with the twins Rina and Rena.
New content of version 20.07.19: - A new event and CG scene was added with the elf Allisa from Orchel in Dorgania. - CG remake of Mirel's first blowjob at the comming of age ceremony. - CG remake of Leneth' full body and sex scene CGs. - CG remake of Mira's cunnilingus scene. - CG remake of Vampire's scene with female Ryen in the bathhouse. - CG remake of the double blowjob with Mira and Vampire. - CG remake of Vampire's footjob. - CG remake of Grey's first sex scene (All changed CGs and their scenes can be seen via the CG room)
Bugfixes: - Initial dialog with Bristol was changed and should now display properly. - Squads that were defeated will now be "alive" again in the next battle. - Defeated squads won't cause an invisible barricade anymore. - You can now upgrade the blacksmith in Calbridge Stronghold on the overview map to produce steel once you have a mine to produce coal. - The problem of black icons above enemies for android might be fixed, but I have to check if the fix actually works when I make the apk file, as the issue did not appear in the windows version. - Barricades don't drop loot anymore when you defeat them. - The squad leader Fang can now act with 4 APs. - The "Academy upgrade" research option was fixed. - The message talking about an Iron Spear when you want to craft a Steel Axe in the armory was fixed. - Changed the location of the treasure chest in the bonus battle, as it was unreachable in the previous spot. - Price of "Special Arrows" in Ebron was changed, to ensure you can't sell them for more than you pay for them. - Lind will appear properly in the CG room again now.
v20.05.09 Changes: - New event with Vampire and the Wind Spirit. It's starts in the top left corner of Aldlyn when the main story events and Vampire's events are advanced far enough. - Added the solo CG scenes for the hellhounds Xyani and Liu.
Skilltree - New skilltree pages replace the old skilltree, and can be accessed from the menu, same as before. - Each party member received a unique skilltree page, which adds about 100 new skills into the game. - The old skills and points you've invested remain, on the pages of different party members. - All skills can be reset to regain the skillpoints now.
v20.04.18 - A new quest starts when you talk with Grey at the sleeping chambers. Requires the previous event (Grey going drinking with Elly and having the three/foursome scene), the event with Scarlett making your portrait, and the first CG scene with Lady Akira at the brothel. - Added the CG scenes for Dai-Xinyue and Shui at the hellhound village. Dai-Xinyue requries the relationship at 100+ and Shui requires that you sleep with Dai-Xinyue first. - New event with Lind, which starts at the sleeping chambers when you had her thigh fuck scene, repaired the old barracks, and allowed female soldiers in the law and finances screen. The price for upgrading your units during Lind's event was reduced from 1 million gold to 500k.
v20.03.30 - New event line with Mirel. It starts at the sleeping chambers and requires the previous events and Mirel at level 25 or higher. - Changed the special arrow item. Instead of being used as requirement for certain skills, it can now be used in battle to give Mirel a temporary crit chance bonus. - The hellhounds Luoyang and Yimu have solo CG scenes now. You need to get the relationship with them up to 100 by bringing them items from the hellhound dungeon in order to unlock the scenes. - Fixed a bug with a CG of Lace, which refused to disappear after the scene was done.
Changes: - If your quest with Sandra for Bob didn't finish due to a bug in the last update, talking with Sandra will mark the quest as done now.
- Removed the Christmas elves, but you can replay all Christmas scenes at the note in the sleeping chamber.
- The CG scene for the weak mummy was added to the CG room.
- Added a reset option for Lace to bring her back to the start of the secret prison events. From there you now have the option of her good path. There are no CG scenes for her good path yet, nor does she get out of the prison yet.
- New event with Hellhound. It starts in the volcano in Amagal where you find orangium for Vampire, when you have Hellhound's and Vampire's events advanced far enough.
The main purpose of this update is to fix bugs during the events with Naevy and Moriko. If your party disappeared after the events with Naevy, you can enter and leave the bathhouse to reset your party back to normal.
As little extra, I also added the CG scene for the weak mummy girl.
- Akai got a new event. It's a short scene that start when you talk with her at the workshop after having her first scene and when you were at the beach at Amaranthe before. (This requirement was taken away from Grime's event with Akai. I originally wanted to combine them, but that would mean you only get the scene for Akai when Grime is on her good path, so I changed it.)
- Kurohime got new CGs for her first and third scene (both sex scenes). The second scene, the blowjob, has not been changed but due to the huge difference in art quality, I'll probably replace it later as well. Her first scene got slightly adjusted to fit the CGs better.
- New CG for the earthspirit sex scene in the forest near Ebron. [The CG remakes can be seen at the CG room!]
- The cowgirl Maxine appears at the Whisperwind farm after you've captured and released at least 3 cowgirls. She only has a short dialog so far.
- The book next to your bed now has the option to reset Irinlia's events (the Millwater murder case). The option for a "good path" was added to the end of these events, which happens when you give her to the soldiers rather than throwing her into your dungeon to rape her. Currently this only brings her to the Ironholm prison, but I want to add more "good path" events for her later. Also, Tsubaki's wound during the event with Irinlia isn't permanent anymore. Instead it's a debuff that reduces her max health until you removed it, for example by sleeping.
- The player now has the option not to rape Moriko during the chase of a criminal with her. (There is no reset for her events, as they don't change the outcome). The choice, whether to rape her or not, at the end of the chase now determines whether you leave her on the good or bad path. It's not possible to rape her anymore after making the choice to let her be.
- The CG scene for the custom girl of last years Christmas special is now done! Enjoy having fun with the girl of your dreams~
- I made a new system to save the party formation whenever the party is split, for example at the bathhouse. I had to manually apply it everywhere, so hopefully I haven't forgotten any places. :D
- I added a kiss during the dialog with Sandra before her first time events.
- Fixed some bugs, including problems with the butcher and research on the overview map.
- Fixed spelling mistakes.
- Mira now gets a stronger healing spell at level 30 and a stronger group healing spell at level 40 after she became a blessed angel. If she's already past these levels entering the CG room will "fix" the issue.
- Grime has a new event, which starts at the sleeping chambers when you had the first dialog with Akai at the work area, and have entered the Amaranthe beach at least once. Afterwards her good path CG scnee and impregnation is available from the CG room or by talking to the headmaid to ask her to bring Grime to your secret bedroom.
- Sandra has new events. After finishing her previous events, including the gambling scene at the Newkungu casino, and obtaining both the mithril lock pick and mithril pickaxe, a new dialog will start at the sleeping chamber. After finishing the quest with Bob talk with Sandra again at the sleeping chamber for a follow-up quest, which will bring you to an optional haunted house full of riddles. The haunted house is optional and doesn't need to be finished to get Sandra's new scene, but finishing it will change Sandra's class and give her a few new skills. (The solution for all riddles in the haunted house are in the walkthrough) To trigger Sandra's new scene talk with her again at the sleeping chambers after she has given you the quest to return to Glen after Bob's events.
- The android version should now display the proper image and name of the app, instead of "RPG Maker".
- Resources on the overview map are now color marked in dialog boxes. - A Christmas elf has appeared in the castle in Aldlyn and is waiting for you to play with her - Fixed a bunch of bug and corrected spelling mistakes, including some bugged constructions on the overview map. - A second Christmas elf is at the Twin Ale Tower in Begus and needs your help to find some presents that she lost in Begus. After helping the second elf you get to a screen where you can customize a girl, who will receive a sex scene around New Years Eve with all the details you picked. Out of curiosity I'd be happy if everyone could post their final result of what combination they liked the most.
Update 19.12.15 This is not the Christmas update yet! I want to get another update done around Christmas with two special Christmas events. The previous Christmas scenes will also be unlocked again. :)
This update focuses mostly on the overview map and improves the resource gain and adds new features. Not everything is done yet but I think I made a good improvement to the system.
Changes in update 19.12.15:
- New research tree for the overview map.
- New buildings and production chains.
- Many buildings now cause upkeep. The upkeep is the amount of gold you need to spend for each turn you advance in the overview map. This is supposed to stop spamming the turn end button, especially for players that don't have much gold yet. (Obviously it won't stop people with millions....)
- After meeting the merchant Darude in front of the castle you get 1 offer each for selling or buying something, which changes each turn.
- Small chance of a fire each turn. Fire causes +300 gold upkeep until the damage has been repaired.
- The building cost reduction and mining speed are now research project and were removed from the skilltree. (You get the skillpoints back when you already had it).
- Costs of buildings and the amount they produce have changed.
- Work area near Aldlyn can be entered through the worldmap. It contains Akai's workshop. She can construct a new gun for Elly and sells gun attachments.
- "Gun attachments" added as a new equipment slot for Elly. The only one you can find outside of Akai's shop is at the snowruin where Elly brings you after you helped her during the first encounter with her. It's a target scope to increase hit and crit chance slightly.
- CG scene with Akai after you finish the construction of the special gun. You start it by selecting "Ask about Akai".
- Added the new screen for your vanguard units. You can enter it via the blue button below the tutorial, exit and turn end buttons. (The units on the overview map shouldn't be visible anymore)
- Added a message on the CG screen that will appear once to explain that you can trigger pregnancy when replaying scenes.
The random events for the newspaper, the equipment for vanguard units and the unit cap isn't done in this update and will be added later.
Other stuff: - The update took longer than I wanted once again and didn't advance the parts that I wanted to focus on more. That's why my New Year's resolution is already clear. Get back to updates about every 2 weeks, finish the sex scenes for all main girls and finish all patreon stretch goal rewards. The rewards include the scenes for all elves in Orchel (CGs are almost all done by now) and a hellhound village which currently has 6 new hellhounds designed for and sex scenes are in the works. - I have some CGs that got made over the years but are unlikely to be used anymore. That's why I thought it might be a good idea to reveal them on discord as a little treat over the holidays and get some feedback what you guys think about them. - Another idea I had for Christmas was to make a little quiz on discord and give out Renryuu T-shirts as rewards. I'll anounce the time and day ahead of time once I know when I'll be able to do it.
- At the island Amaranthe a few people have gathered in the bottom right corner of the main island. Their dialog will start the events for a new character. - Neya has a new event at the sleeping chambers after you went to the beach with her. Depending on who is available at the sleeping chamber you may have dialogs with Chiyo, Mirel, Glyntris, Brad, Mira, Dea, Elly, Ariana and Kayelinth. - After winning the fire raid at the Spire of Courage 8 times you get the option to do it solo. The fights are harder but the choices and most dialogs of the raid were removed so it should overall be faster and you get both reward chests at the end. - The left guard in front of your bedroom got a new design and now tells you when you have an un-read message on the Aldlyn city board. About the android version: Good news: I managed to create a working apk file again. Bad news: The new apk file needed a new id name since it wasn't compatible with the previous apk file anymore, which means it'll be a new game on your phone and not keep your saves. My sincere apologize, I wish this wasn't necessary but I couldn't find another way. This android version should be updatable with following apks from me again though. So new saves from this version should transfer to the next updates again as they used to.
- Added a teleport stone plate to the Spire of Courage in the area where you start the raids. - You can now encounter the new girl Neya at Kagabangui when you go up or down the stairs in the east. Requires Vampire's events to be advanced far enough. - New event with Shanna. Starts either at Pumumu, if you told the old man at the secret onsen to close the peeping hole, or at the casino in Newkungu after you had the event with Shanna and Naomi at the onsen. - At the secret prison, when you go to the cell area directly in front of the spot between the two guards, a new event will trigger if you had the Shanna/Naomi onsen scene and had the events with Cookie and the magic spirit. Other news: - I tried to create an apk file for Android again, but it still doesn't work for me. I'll later upload and post the rpg maker files that are used to create the apk file and hope someone else might find a working solution to help me out with this problem. - The walkthrough hasn't been update yet but after being neglected for a long time it's now a high priority for me to finally bring it up to date. - The custom CG scene pledge reward for patreon has been removed for the time being. I want to concentrate more on finishing the current time period, including events that have already started and those that were planned for a long time but never started, that's why I won't be doing custom events and scenes for a while. I'm considering doing it again once I've finished the current time and start working on the time skip, so that I can provide content while the parts I work on can't be played yet.
- The first raid is now available at the Spire of Courage challenge floor. It'll introduce a few new enemies and features, and offers a lot of great items as reward if you can finish it. It's "endgame content" that you can do before the time skip, so the battle is supposed to be very hard but gives you the best items you can currently find in the game.
- New events with Shanna and Naomi. It starts when you walk into the Newkungu casino after having the events with Shanna training people at Pumumu and when you had the scene with Mira and Mirel at the hot spring. The event will bring you to a new map that's available now: The Seaside Tower in Dorgania. It has strong enemies that give a lot of experience and gold. After the events there talk with Shanna at Kagabangui to continue the quest.
- I increased the experience gained from most quests significantly and made a few changes to existing monsters.
- A new event with Aleah on her good path which starts at the sleeping chambers. Requires that you had her maid blowjob scene by talking to headmaid Ryia, that Mira is in your party, and that you're at the point of getting into Dorgania in the main story line.
- New event with the half-dragon girl Libelle (bottom left at the sleeping chambers when you already have her). By selecting "talk" again in her choices you get the new event after the previous events about going to the blacksmith are done.
- New events with Dea on both the good and bad path. On the good route you can talk with her again after the scene to change her outfit. The good path events start when talking to the head maiden at the shrine you build for her earlier (the start of Dea's events) after you finished all previous events with Dea including going to the beach with Mai and Naevy. The bad path requires that you talk with Mai in the prison once after healing Dea's cursed eye. It won't change Mai's dialog but trigger a change in Dea's event so you'll get a new dialog when you talk with Dea again afterwards.
- Added a quest and scene for the sphinx Mozaik starting at the big farm. (Requires that you had Chiyo's gold license test to have her there)
v19.07.24 11 new CG scenes for the following monstergirls: Whisperwind farm - Grey Imp, Red Imp, Ice Alraune Monsterhall - Green Alraune, Anubis, Strong Mummy, Red, Pink and Black Salamander Big Farm in Central - Big Harpy, Tall Spidergirl [The only monstergirls without a scene yet are the weak mummy, raijuu, cowgirl and water lamia.]
Changed Kayelinth' hunger/playlust system. She won't get a debuff anymore and instead gets a buff when you used toys or vegetables to get the value low enough. The buff stays for 50 steps.
New events with Chiyo starting at the sleeping chambers. It requires Chiyo to be level 25+ and that you have constructed the big farm in Central from the overview map. (The farm where you can release monstergirls) The events will bring you to a new dungeon and unlock several new CGs.
Fixed the bug from the last update where Libelle's event at the blacksmith would re-play whenever you entered the blacksmith again afterwards.
Version 19.07.12 is now available!
Changes: - At the ice area of the Jade Cave is now an encounter with a new character, Libelle. (The ice area is down the path at the bottom right, near where you find the chest with sexy panties for the Begus commander Millaine.) - The elves Eloen and Phraan are now available at the girl selection screen of headmaid Ryia after you had the elf foursome scene. - The events with Varea and the rulership of Amagal continue! You can now talk with her at the castle to decide whether you want to give the new or former King of Amagal more time or help Varea onto the throne. The new events end after her duel. - New items and crafting. You can now craft three different oak staffs. The recipe can be purchased at Witton, the gems for it at the jewelry store in Thremten, the oak staff rod in Orchel and the carsus roots in stores in Begus.
If you didn't have the update 19.06.19, since it was only posted as update files, you can also now get in this version: - New event with Naevy at the beach of Amaranthe - The full body CG of Chiyo has been changed (you can check the new image at the CG room if you already had her event) - New events with Tami at Pumumu. Talk with her for a cooking event in which you can cook either with Mira, Mirel, Tsubaki, Chiyo, Kayelinth, Elly or Ryoko. Options from party members you don't have turn invisible. After the event talk with Tami again for more dialogs.
- New event with Naevy at the beach of Amaranthe - The full body CG of Chiyo has been changed (you can check the new image at the CG room if you already had her event) - New events with Tami at Pumumu. Talk with her for a cooking event in which you can cook either with Mira, Mirel, Tsubaki, Chiyo, Kayelinth, Elly or Ryoko. Options for party members you don't have turn invisible. After the event talk with Tami again for more dialogs.
- 5 new elves in Orchel including full body CGs. - New event with Jaylin at the beach of Amaranthe. Requires that Jaylin is at your treasury after finishing her previous events. The dialog changes slightly depending on whether Kayelinth is wearing clothes on the beach or not (which you can change by talking to her on the beach). For those that forgot about her or haven't met her yet, Jaylin is Kayelinth' mother who you first meet at the jewelry in Thremten after you're far enough with Kay's events. - New event with a white tigergirl starting in front of your castle in Aldlyn. Requires Mai's events to be at their current end. Works on both the good and the bad path of Mai's events, but only on her good path you're getting to see all new content. The bad path will get more events in a future update. Known issues: - In the upload of the full version, the new shrine you construct during Dea's events is not accessable on the worldmap. It's fixed in the update files and for the new upload but there are no new events on the map anyway, so don't worry about it too much.
- The size of the sleeping chambers was increased. I added four rooms at the bottom of the map (which don*t have any new events in them yet). - You can now find the woman Pharah in Lalizan in Dorgania. She will teach you about teleportation through stone plates which unlocks a new system. You can use the plates to teleport between all plates that you have interacted with after this new dialog. The locations with working plates are: ~ In Dorgania: Lalizan, Kagabangui, Lualombo and Orchel ~ In Central: Aldlyn (stone plate is new on the map on the right side near the main road), Havaria Port, Parverhill, Red Keep, Calbridge Stronghold and the Singing Mountains. ~ In Amagal: Manastyr In Begus: Diminus Castle, Spire of Courage and Calterburry ~ Bonus: Amaranthe I turned some stone plates, like on top of the castle of Aldlyn, to broken stone plates as they were just for decoration and not intended for this use. Please let me know if I forgot any stone plates somewhere. - The events about Amagal continue! Next step starts with a dialog with Chiyo in Aldlyn after her previous events are done, the main story is finished to the point where Varea is in your castle, and you freed King Merius of Amagal (the guy that is now standing at the broken fort in Amagal) - New CG scene with Chiyo. Enjoy~
19.05.05 - Changed the fullbody CG for the ghostgirl Shey - You can now take the ship from Havaria port to the island resort Amaranthe (you need 1 ticket per party member) - On Amaranthe you can rent a private beach if you have the royal crown and 150,000 gold. - The beach on Amaranthe is another area where your group splits to allow to talk with group members privately. - Event with Elly requires that you had her second scene (titfuck). - Event with Mira, Vampire and Tsubaki requires that you have the event with Tsubaki at the beach first and then re-enter the map. - Event with Sandra in the dressing room. - Event with Mirel and Ryoko when you have both in your group. - Bikini CG with Kayelinth on the Amaranthe beach. If your relationship is high enough you can ask her to take off a part or undress completely. - The good path CG scene with Miyako is finally done!!! - If you had the scene with Hellhound in a maid uniform you can go back to the cave where she lives with Leneth for a new scene with her. - I changed the structure of choices for main characters on the CG room screen to put it all in the catergories of "Pre-sex scenes", "Sex scenes", "Full body CGs" and "Bonus scenes" to make the overview better compared to the "No .1" "No. 2".... - Fixed the construction of the second mine on the overview map.
19.04.05 - New elf village Orchel south in Dorgania. Includes a bunch of new girls with full body CGs. - Sex scene with Wendy starting at the inn/bar of Calterburry in Begus - Good path Mai now has a new event with a short dialog about her past. - Bad path Mai now has a new event to walk around the prison area after you left her out of her cell and walked out of the area as Ryen via the left exit back to the secret bedroom.
19.03.18 New event with Mira after her previous events. Starts at the sleeping chamber by talking to her. Additional new event with Mira at the temple island where she couldn't fly over a cliff. Requires the other new events with her to be done before. After defeating Hellhound in the advanced floor of the Spire of Courage, a note will appear on the Aldlyn city floor anouncing a new dungeon to be available in the Spire. Added a new teleport stone in the first battle floor of the Spire of Courage to teleport to the different floors after you've had the events with Mekboss Mashgul in the easy floor. The new teleport stone in the first room will turn green and bring you to the new challenge area after you read the note mentioned before. There are currently three maps added for the new challenge area, but that content isn't finished yet. New floors and enemies will get added over time. The crystals you can get there also have no use yet. Wendy asks you to meet her at the Inn in the new dungeon. The meeting there isn't done, it'll get added in the next update. You can now enter the battle areas of the Spire of Courage with all party members. Maid Louise will now move away from your bedroom to the treasury after a certain trigger is activated.
19.02.14 The valentines update is now available. - After the events with Mira and Maria on the faraway island, you can talk with the foxgirl Naomi in the casino of Newkungu to start a new event. - You'll have the choice in that event to make the new character your toy or let her work as a maid. On the evil path you can enjoy her CG scene in the dungeon, while on her good path you can enjoy a new event together with Kayelinth. Her good path CG scene will follow in the next update. The new character, her events and CG scene are all part of a Patreon pledge reward for the patron Macqo. Should you like her character and scene, make sure to thank him, because there is more to come with her. - Updated the nude full body CG of Tsubaki with a new version. You can take a look at it at the CG replay screen if you already had her first scene.
v.19.01.23 Content: - New scene with maid Aleah, available from the selection screen of headmaid Ryia. - The old rape events of Aleah, which were text-only so far, have CGs now. - After Mira's event at the island temple, where you meet Shanna, a new event with the foxgirl will be available at Pumumu. - The replay of the foursome event with Grey, Elly and the Dark Sorceress Zady now starts at the bar and the lesbian threesome part before heading to the foursome scene. - Sandra can now pickpocket insignias from monsters in the Spire of Courage. - Some minor bug and spelling fixes.
- Christmas events are still available for now.
18.12.24 New version including the christmas special is now available!
The update contains new events for Ryoko, starting at the sleeping chamber when you had her previous events. It'll start only a short event, but after you're back at the sleeping chamber there'll be a new note on the Aldlyn city board to continue the events with a new quest. After that quest is done you can talk with Ryoko at the sleeping chamber again to start her new CG scene.
The new scene is necessary in order to unlock the christmas special with the last code 222222.
I've also re-activated the special scene from last year, which you can start by sleeping at your bed in the castle.
And I've updated Ryoko's full body nude CG with a new and better version.
18.12.16 - The main point of this update it to fix a bug that gave you ship tickets or gambling coins instead of teleport stones during events. Should you've missed a teleport stone due to this bug, you can get them at the book in your bedroom. - I also added a new scene for the tigergirl Naevy. It starts at your bedroom when you have the previous scene with her done and the recently added events with Mira and Maria also finished.
- A new event starts at the jewelry of Thremten after the previous events with Kayelinth are done.
- The item number of teleport stones got swapped with ship tickets, which should cause them to be at the top of the key item list in your inventory now. This should make it more comfortable to use the teleport stones.
- New events with Mira starting at the Havaria port (near the Academy where the game starts) when you talk with Maria in the top left. Requires the previous events with Maria.
- An advent calendar was added to the sleeping chamber. I'll post a code to unlock one of the doors every few days until christmas alternating between gamejolt, my blog and my patreon page. It'll be necessary to have all codes to get the christmas scene in ~18 days, so make sure to regularly check those sites. ;)
- New event and CGs with Chiyo, starting at the sleeping chambers.
- New event and CGs with Sandra, starting at the casino in Newkungu.
- After the new content with Sandra, events and CG scene with Jenny will become available. Jenny is the bodyguard of Flaire, the leader of the thieves guild. Just in case you forgot. :D The event has several option to solve it. You can do it with the help of either Sandra, Chiyo, Elly or Kurohime. The outcome is the same though.
Jenny's CG was done by the amazing un4lord. It's the first CG from him that I add to the game, so I wanted to give him a special shout-out. He made several CGs for me so far, which were so good that he's now working on one of the main character CGs. You can find more of his work at his deivantart page: https://www.deviantart.com/un4lord
- Fixed broken spidergirls and small harpies, that didn't want to have sex with you even when the relationship was high enough.
- Fixed some other small bugs and spelling mistakes.
- New title screen.
If you downloaded the full game version to play with save files from a previous version, replace the "plugins.js" file in the www/js folder with the file linked below. This fixes my mistake to activate an unfinished battle system that causes errors in save files. Sorry for the inconvenience. [I'll upload a fixed game version later, this is just a temporary fix for those that already downloaded the bugged version.]
18.08.08 - A re-worked system for the warmap battles. Players might not see a difference, but this was done to prepare for more additions to the system. - New events and CG scene with the girl at Norhall stronghold. When you already had her events of delivering a message and reported back to her, the continuation of the events start when going back to the priest in the castle of Calterburry. - New title screen. My plan is to change the characters and backgrounds shown in it every once in a while. It also features the release date more visible together with the new content. The foxgirl on the left is just a teaser. She'll get into the game later with a beautiful CG scene
This update took waaaay longer than planned, as the warmap is very time intensive. That's why I didn't add any of the new features yet and will add them slowly over time instead. Otherwise it would simply take too long.
18/07/02 The new update is online!
- Amagal soldiers now have battlers that look like their character sprites, instead of a totally unrelated battler image. - Lace's battler image was replaced with a new CG as well. - Bugfixes including the replay bug for Tsubaki's new scene. - Option to learn/remove the debug attack for all party members at the book at the sleeping chambers. Ryen will still have the attack in save files until you remove it, but he won't automatically know the skill in new games from now on. - Units that are defeated completely in warmap battles will now reduce the moral of all your forces. - The turn limit and the need for the first battle to start the turn system on the overview map was removed. The system is now always active and unlimited, but the enemies will be way stronger when you go past certain turn numbers to make up for your grow. But since their max strength is limited, you can also just advance the turns so much, that you're way stronger again regardless. - New option "auto-battle" for the warmap battles. This option will be available when you have enough healthy soldiers. With enough soldiers, you'll always win the battle but the loss is based on your total numbers. Since you lose troops in this option, you might need to heal in order to use the option again for the next fight, making it impossible to just spam auto-battle without caring about your losses. This option is not available for the bonus battle in which you can farm resources. - The luminous torch quest can now be finished. - Continuation of the main story events. The new content starts when talking with Varea at Lualombo. - The walkthrough has been updated and I added a shop list in it. This way you can now always check where to buy stuff like bread, fish, ropes or golden crosses.
- Two new events with Tsubaki. Requires 100 relationship with her and previous events done. Starts at the sleeping chambers by talking to her. - Continuation of the main story line when talking with the King of Dorgania about the fragments. There are two new quests at the end that can't be done yet, but there is a clear message when you reach the current end of the content. The missing content and continuation of the main events will be added within the next few weeks. - New village Siriveta in Dorgania. Has a dungeon with a lot of enemy types that can captured, to make sure you'll definitely have enough at your monsterhall. And farmable iron, coal and mithril ore. - Siriveta also has a general store with some items that are otherwise hard to find or scattered around too many different places. This is supposed to make things easier for players that have advanced the story far enough to be in Dorgania. - A trading option is now on Calterburry at the overview map, to trade hops for beer. This fixes my mistake of forgetting to add a brewery to do this in your own country. ^^ - Characters that aren't unlocked yet at the CG room have a hint button now, which will tell you the location for the start of the event
18/05/23 - Guards in the castle of Kagabangui will now demand proof of your heritage before letting you to their king. You need to have the royal crown as proof. - The king will have several options in his dialog including: -> Domestic affairs - 3 dialogs about different topics, which can increase your relationship to Dorgania or increase/decrease it with other people based on your replies. -> International affairs - 4 dialog options, including an option that will give you a quest after which the border between Central and Dorgania gets opened. -> An open border will enable trade with Dorgania. This will also increase the relation with them. -> Dialog options for the fragment mainquest and the quest with the vampire from Mike in Kagabangui become visible when you have the necessary quest. The fragments quest isn't continued yet, but the quest with the imprisoned vampire can now be finished. - The queen gives you a quest to take care of deserters. - Trading on the overview map with Amagal is also possible now. Though they are only examples at the moment. I plan to put some more work into this in the future and add trading with Begus as well. The trading should give more worth to resources and let you get some easier and faster. - The relaxed or strict trading policy choice in the dialog with Theremis will affect the trades on the overview map with the other countries. - Closed borders will prevent you from trading.
- Using recipe items in the inventory will now show you all recipes in it with the items you can craft and the resources needed for it. - The Headmaid's blowjob scene can now be re-played by talking to her in the secret room. - The walkthrough has been updated. The new version is uploaded only as "Update files only .zip" for now. After the troubles with the last update, I decided to make uploads this way first and only upload the full versions one day later. Hopefully this will help to get some feedback additionally to the game tester, to prevent uploads of full versions with bugs. Thank you for your understanding.
18/05/09 - The second path for the events with the prince and the servant in the capital of Dorgania. There is a hidden switch above the events location, as shown in the screenshot above, which lets player reset the event. This is for the sake of people that did the first path for the event last update when there wasn't a choice, but want to see or prefer the other option.
- CG scenes for the good path of the slaves Chieko and Glyntris (white hair wolf girl and green hair elf with green wings). The scenes can be seen at the brothel or at your castle when they're your maids. The scenes at the castle require the secret room to be known to you, and for Glyntris you need to know about Ebron as well.
18/04/23 - Red Imps have new CGs and dialogs, similar to the grey Imps last update. - A new slave can be bought at the slaver in Sunee. She can be send to your dungeon, the brothel or your castle. - The sex scene with the slave Miyako has received additional CG edits, so that she still has the cum on her chest if you released it on it during the oral scene before. The edited images can also be seen at the CG room. - There are three new events in Kagabanghui. Two short ones and one a bit longer. In these events, you can help poor people to improve Brad’s trust in you, as his trust in you will be needed in a future event. (The longer quests is supposed to have two possible routes, but currently only one is available. This route requires you to have 8 eloquence with Ryen from the training with the succubus. The second route will be available in the next update as an alternative. The result is the same, so don’t worry about missing too much.) - Changing text speed and toggle auto-saving is now changed at a book next to your bed in the castle. (It’s the book that was previously in the entrance hall for the text speed). - The “toggle auto save” option is no longer in the main menu. The list of options in the menu was also increased, so that all options are visible at once without having to scroll down first.
18/04/10 - New event with Kayelinth in Lalizan (Dorgania). Starts when talking to the the guy in the top right area, inside a fence and near a new chest. Requires Kayelinth in your party and 1500 gold. - New grey Imp battler images and slightly changed dialog at the monsterhall. When you give the Imp at the monsterhall Iron with 80+ relationship, you'll unlock a second CG. [Red Imp also has a new CG, but it's not in the game yet.] - New warmap battle after the forth battle where you capture Lind. It can be repeated endlessly and gives a bunch of supplies and resources. This is supposed to help the lack of resources due to the limited battles so far. The 6 enemy troops have exactly as many troops as your first 6 units. But you can still overpower them easily either by taking advantage of unit classes/bonis, by having 7+ units, or by having the better upgrades to make your units stronger. Please let me know if you think the amount of resources obtained from a victory is worth the fight, or if it needs to get increased. - I added a book at the entrance of your castle in Aldlyn, which allows you to set the message text to appear immediately instead of slowly appearing letter by letter. You can see the book's location in the screenshot above. I'll make a poll on patreon and gamejolt later, whether you would like to have this as default for new games, or keep it the current way.
Known warmap problems: - The HP/AP bars sometimes don't update themselves to show the correct amount of HP and AP. - Enemies occasionally attack units in wrong locations, outside of their reach. I think I know where to find those problems, but couldn't find the issue itself yet.
18/03/06 - New CG scene in Ebron. Requires the main story to be advanced to after the new dialog with Varea, and the event with Phraan picking flowers. Then you can meet Eloen outside at Ebron with a male elf in front of her. After the dialog there, you need to leave and re-enter the map to continue. You can then find her west of Ebron, where the path leads to another small forest at the storage building. - Varea has a new dialog after you found the empty chest in Sunee. She'll give you two new quest. - Lalizan, the poisonwood keep, the El Arma Gravesite, Lualombo and Sinasoka in Dorgania are now all accessable. The last 4 of these 5 have dungeons for the new main story events. [Riddle solutions in the walkthrough, if needed] - The second quest of Varea brings you to the Yang Tower. If Chiyo's Magic Knowledge is high enough, you can repair the teleport. The event there include a part which requires Mirel and Elly. - The NPC's in the new areas have mostly nothing interesting to say yet. They'll receive more dialogs and quest in the future updates. - Several new enemies were added, the most interesting one should be two Salamander girls, which change to their nude version when you've done enough damage. Give some special love to the artist of the new monstergirls shawn1013 at https://shawn1013.deviantart.com/ ! - [The new quest "Fragment Hunt" can't be finished yet, since the events at the capital of Dorgania Kagabanghui aren't done.] - [If you downloaded the version 18.03.05 yesterday or the day before, please update your game. The files were buggy, that's why I made another upload with the version 18.03.06 with all necessary fixes.]
18/02/05 The slaves at the thieves guild were originally created as "decoration" for the guild, since a slave trader seemed very fitting there. But since I added them to the game, there were a lot of people asking when you'll be able to buy or free them. And now it is finally time for them to shine. Sadly the CGs for their "good" path aren't done yet, but you can get their "evil" scenes by sending them to the brothel or into your secrect dungeon. The content this update is solely those CG scenes, but I'm planning to put a more focus on story content and the main characters in the next few month. Which means you can look forward to more events in the next updates, to give you a break from the constant sex.
Update Content: - New CG for Hellhound sex scene added - Christmas event removed - You can now buy the four slaves from the thieves guild either at the guild, or at the brothel if you set the law for to allow them. - Slaves send to your secret dungeon can be raped. - Slaves send to the brothel can be fucked hard (which are only slightly changed versions of the rape scenes.) and it'll become possible to fuck them gently at the brothel as well in the future. - Slaves send to your castle will appear at the sleeping chambers in maid outfits. They say one or two lines to thank you, but else don't have any additional content on this path. - Slaves freed or send to another country for better political relationship disappear for good. They can't be found anywhere or brought back.
18/01/08 - The snow effect and presents of the christmas special are removed with this update. The christmas CG scene will be removed in the next update, as I forgot to do so before uploading. ^_^ - The brothel can now be entered. It doesn't have any whores yet, but you'll be able to purchase the slaves from the thieves guild later to change that. Other planned options for them is to send them to your dungeon, free them, or give them as presents to other countries to improve your relationship with them. - A new event with Lady Akira at the brothel. You'll need the event where you could pick to change Grey back or not before you can meet Lady Akira there. - Cumshot edits have been added for the new CGs of the headmaid's scene and Elly's titfuck scene. - The capital of Dorgania, Kagabangui has been added. You can explore the city and each building, but there are no events in the city yet.
17/12/26 - Christmas Special A change of the tilesets to make everything in Central and Amagal covered in snow and ice. [Will look strange at places, since not everything was changed and the maps were not made for it obviously.] Presents were placed all over the world, mostly outside but in a few rare cases inside. Special CG scene, which can be slightly altered by two special presents. If you can’t find where the CG scene starts, maybe sleep a night over it. The new warmap system is working but not bug-free yet. I’ll continue to work on it and take care of all problems in the next days. My apologize for the inconvinient in the meantime. Elly’s titfuck CG was updated with the new CG version. If you already played the scene, you can check it at the CG room.
17/11/29 - Continuation of the main story line! Talk to Varea for the new quest. - The dialog of Varea was changed. Instead of having several choices, she'll now tell you about Lace's location immediately and the main story will only proceed after defeating and capturing Lace. - Additional floor for the secret prison. A guard there will give you a quest, which is required to get a new CG scene with Lace. - 2 new cities, Minsk and Sunee. - During the ship cruise to Minsk, you can talk with each party member privately. The dialogs with party members you don't have yet can still be obtained by repeating the cruise later. - A new dungeon, which includes the new enemy Anubis and Big/Small Spidergirls with placeholder sprites. The character sprites will change once I have an artist for them. All three new monsters are not catchable with Soul Lanterns yet. - Several important characters have been added in the new content. - The old CG of the head maids blowjob has been replaced by a remake from Mirayna. - Corrected spelling mistakes in several old areas. - Added new music. The new enemies all have different music playing for the battles with them. I might make similar changes to existing enemies, to make the battle music more varied. - Improved the overview map tutorial with images for the stength/weakness of unit classes, and a legend for the resource images. - Increased starting resources on the overview map. The new bonus can also be obtained in save game, by going to the overview map from the dialog option of Sir Edward in your throne room.
17/11/08 - New finances, laws and policies system. The system allows you to make several choices on how the country will be governed. The choices will affect 7 new variables of the people in your country, which will increase or decrease in the background while you do other things. There are no new events based on these numbers yet, but will be used in the future updates. - New event with Vampire, starting at the Aldlyn city board with a new bounty quest. - New event with Sia, starting at the sleeping chambers. Requires the Aldlyn bar upgrade from the overview map. - New Icons at the CG room will now show which girl?s can get pregnant and if they are already impregnated. - Changes to the option menu, allowing you to change the window color, and switch to wasd control or change the keyboard config manually for each key.
17/10/23 - The big farm, which you can build on the overview map, is now accessable. It'll also allow for small and big harpies to be released now. (No CG scenes there yet.) - New event with Jackie at the herbalist, after her previous event are done and you've build the monsterhall. - Secret CG event, which will require you to find several dialogs with hints while the necessary characters are in your party, and some other requirements to be met, before you can get to it. (And no, I won't give more hints/tips. And yes, I expect many people to go crazy about not finding it.) - I've also made a change to the warmap pathfinding, which might reduce or even fix the movement problems. But it'll require a bit more work and testing, to ensure everything is bugfree in it. Currently only the update files and windows version are up, Mac and Linux version will follow. Walkthrough will be updated later as well, including the solution for Lielle's dungeon.
17/10/09 - Changed catching system for monsters. Alraunes, Mummies, Thunder kitties and Harpies can now be captured with the soul lanterns. The soul lanterns need to be used in battle now, and have an increased chance when the enemy's HP are lower. - New dialog at the Whisperwind farm when talking to the Soul Lantern woman, in which it'll be mentioned that you can ask Sir Edward in your castle to build a monsterhall, which'll allow for more monster races to be released after capture. (Dialog unnessecary to proceed, if you already had the previous dialog in a savegame.) - Using the "Talk" option with Sir Edward after the dialog at the whisperwind farm, the Monsterhall will be available on the overview map. - After building the Monsterhall, it becomes available from a stair on the left side of the sleeping chamber. The maid Vivian will allow you to release monsters there, transfer them to other locations, and check how many monsters you currently have in all locations. - Each monsters has a relationship variable, which can be increased by petting them or giving them the item they request. Both option are usuable once for each monster, until you re-enter the room. Requested items change at certain relationship levels. - Blue, Red and Green Slimegirl, Ice Harpy and Thunderkitty have CG scenes at 90+ relationship, being available after giving them the item they request. - Thunder kitties can now be found and catched at the dungeon below Crysthaven in Amagal. - More green slimegirls can be found at the swamp below the bitterroot farm and at the forest near Ebron. - Alraunes and Mummies have no CG scenes yet. - Each monster you capture and release to the monsterhall will give you it's drop on a "harvest". Monsters with 50+ relationship have an increased output. The timer to re-harvest them is set to 10 when harvesting, and is reduced by 1 for each requested item you give to a monster and by 1 for each time you pet a monser. The amount is doubled for monsters you had the CG scene with. - The "big farm central", which can be seen in the monster list, will be added in a similar way as the monsterhall with the next update. It'll be the only place for small and big harpies to be released. - New drops for Thunderkitties and mummies has been added. - In the first dialog with Vivian in the monsterhall, she'll give you a recipe for powerful weapon and equipment, which requires the drops of monsters to be crafted. This'll give their drops more value and the yield of the monsterhall as well. - New events and CG scene with Ariana, when you picked to help her before ("Good" path events). If you did the previous quest and she is now at the sleeping chamers, you can find Mekboss Mashgul and continue her events at the dungeon below Crysthaven. - New nametags for locations on the worldmap.
Fixed bugs: - Sia event shouldn't advance in savegames from before it was added anymore and become unplayable. - Replaying Sia's scene will send you back to the CG screen now. - Replaying Bess' CG scene will send you back to the CG screen now. - Fixed the Naevy+Demoness replay to bring you back to the point you started the replay and not sometimes to the other character. - Fixed spelling mistakes in Moriko's and the thieves guild events, and in Sia's event. - Lielle's new scene can now be replayed.
17/09/24 - New cagefight system for Brad, including a training system and 2 new battles. - A new event with Lielle, starting at the Aldlyn city board after the first encounter with her, and when Ryen is level 30 or higher. - The new event with Lielle will bring you to a new dungeon, with new enemies, riddles, and a special bossfight. - Finishing the dungeon will not only reward you with some powerup items, but also with a CG scene. - Maid Bess is now available at the headmaids girl selection screen. The amazing CG is done by the artist burbur. Make sure to check out more of her work at http://burburart.deviantart.com ! - Mira can now learn a group healing spell at level 25. In savegames with her at level 25 or higher already, you can learn the spell by entering the CG screen from the main menu. - Due to constant problems with the turn-system of the overview map, I changed the switch necessary to start the system. In savegames where you already had it active, you need to enter the overview map through the general (or Lind) at the sleeping chamber once to re-activate it. - New pregnancy animation and trigger was added to all girls with internal cumshot, including: Grey-f, Maid Linda, Maid Mary, Maid Flore, Sia, Lace, Irinlia, Kurohime, Ariana, Demoness, Naevy, Moriko, Zady (the dark sorceress), Millaine, Earthspirit, Firespirit, Leneth and Hellhound. Aleah has a pregnancy trigger, but no animation since it's a text only scene. Every girl has only a certain chance to get pregnant, but it can also be triggered during the replay of the scene. The impreg animation can only be triggered once per girl, for hopefully obvious reasons.
17/09/04 - New character with events and CGs in the top right corner of the worldmap, in the igloo. - New events with CG scene starting with Naevy in your bedroom. - New unit "Healer" in the warmap system added. They can be recruited at the Command Center building, or else you can change an existing unit to become healers. - Fixed several bugs and spelling mistakes. - The planned addition of the impreg image to all scenes in which a character can get pregnant was delayed for now. Due to some feedback, I decided a simple picture poping up in a corner is not good enough for something so major. That's why it'll be improved first.
17/8/17 - Rework version of the standing CGs of Mirel, Elly, Kayelinth, Ryoko, Sandra and Tsubaki. - Skilltree and CG selection screen are now available from the main menu instead of the bed in your room. This option will bring you back exactly where you were before after you leave the screen, also with the "look" you had. For example, you should stay as the selection icon on the warmap, or in the uniform of Amagal while you're in their secret dungeon. - New quest and a follow up event with Flaire at the thieves guild. - After the event, you can find Moriko in the bar of the thieves guild and have the second scene with her. - A new image will show when the impregnation of the Maid Mary was succesful. It's a 1/4 chance, even when you replay the scene. A succesful impregnation will trigger a switch for the game to remember it, but it has no effect as of yet.
Overview map changes:
- Fixed the south farm, to allow it to stop production now. - Fixed a bug, where the logistics upgrade would only give you +20 instead of +30 supplies per round. - Your own ranged units can now attack over other „events“ (which means over other units and some barricades). This change hasn't been applied to the enemies yet. - Higher base income for Stone, Wood and Iron. - Fewer units in battle 4 - Higher mine production for resources (you have to re-select it in save games in order for the change to become active). This change doesn't affect the gold income! - You can now recruit new units at the Command Center building. The entire vanguard forces are limited to a max. of 15 seperated units. - Lumberjacks can now be upgraded. - Replaying battles at the arena now saves your HP before the start, sets every unit to full health, and returns it to the previous amount after the battle is over. - Units HP and AP bar will now refresh properly after ending your turn. - Vanguards on the overview map now stand in a special area, rather than in the middle of the worldmap.
Overview map bugs not yet fixed:
- Unintended long range attacks by some enemies - Range attack on an enemy two tiles left with an event in the way doesn't work. I couldn't figure out why yet. Chances are other spots might be bugged as well. - Occasionally wrong movement of the AP/HP bar, having it go to a different place than the unit.
Plans for the next update:
- Warmap fixes. Once the system is running smooth, I can finally continue the battles. - Events with Cgs for a new character in the Igloo at the top right corner of the worldmap. - Adding impregnation image and switches to more characters - If I have enough time, CG scene(s) with Lielle, the maid Bess, Demoness or the Ice Harpy. Else they'll be part of the next update
New content done for the update: - 2 new Harpy enemies - 1 new map, when you go up north next to the fort in Witton - Ariana's event in the Spire of Courage was reset and now enables a new quest at the Aldlyn city board when you wake her up instead of taking her prisoner. - The arena on the overview map now has the option to replay previous battles. If you lost battle 4 before, you can now redo the battle and capture Lind. - New ! events on the overview map including: - Complete heal of all units (appears after first battle), - Merchant selling 500 Supplies once for 20k gold - A feast for Bread, Fish, Meat and Supplies to raise the moral of your troops by +50 - Option to sell Meat to Amagal - Added reworks of the CGs of Tsubaki's titfuck, the blue Slimegirl, and Chiyo's standing image - Tutorial added to the overview map, to clear the confusion about the turn-system. - Some warmap bugs were fixed, but some movement and attack range bugs are still in this version. - Starting attack stats of enemy units are now lower, but increase in battle 4. - also added a new upgrade for each class in the warmap laboratory, which requires the class at level 1+ and silver to buy the upgrade.
Currently working on: - CG scene with the maid Linda, for the Headmaids girl selection screen.
Ver.10/07/17 Changes include:
- CG scene for a new character near Ebron, when you talk to the elf on the path west. - CGs for Naevy's scene added. Scene and replay option added to the CG selection screen. - Bar and Logistics buildings on the overview map fixed. Logistics will now add +10 supplies for each turn and can be upgraded up to 3 times. When you already had the Logistics build, you can build it again. - "Other none hentai CGs" option added to the CG selection screen. Currently it contains the 2 versions of the chibi CG from the encounter with Brad. - Demoness from the Spire of Courage added to the CG selection screen. - New events and scene for Lind, which includes the first animated CG! - The amount of new characters in the CG selection screen also resulted in a new page at the CG selection screen. So make sure you don't miss the events on the new page.
Everyone playing from savegames should start the new content with Lind's event, as there is a 15-20mins waiting time after you paid her 1,5 mio gold. (If you don't have much money, build both mines and don't forget to get the tax money at the throne room.)
Fixed problems:Bugfix - Version 17.05.31
- Sir Edward doesn't reset your resources, bonis and units anymore, when entering the country overview map. - Lumberjacks and the first mine cost no recources anymore, only gold. This should allow for a more secure resource gain. - A bug for players who continued from savefiles in which they already finished the first warmap battle, where the turn-based system didn't start again for the second battle, was fixed. - Reduced the amount of soldiers in some enemy units for the second battle slightly, to make the battle challenging but not too frustrating.
- New mummy girl enemies in the Dhranholl mine. - New event with Grey, Elly and the Dark Sorceress. Starts with Grey at the sleeping chambers, after you’ve done the previous events for the three girls. - The dialog of Sir Edward was changed. Most building options are now on the country overview map. For his quest, you need to use the "Talk" choices with him, which will disappear once the quest is done. - New battle on the warmap. - Laboratory can now switch between normal and warmap researches. - New buildings and changes on the warmap. - Negative production now uses resources from the storage and shuts off production when not enough resources are available. - Buildings constructed on the overview map also appear on the worldmap, but have no interaction on the worldmap. - The first battle on the warmap will now only be available when you’re told about it by the general, who doesn’t appear until you’ve freed Vampire.
- Warmap is still not done. A lot of resources don’t have a use and the balancing is probably off. - New events aren’t spellchecked yet.
1/5/17 General changes include:
- Spire on Courage added to the Begus south map item - Ryen can obtain his new level 15 skill now by sleeping in his bed, when you play in a savegame where he was already 15 or higher when the skill was added. - Higher m.atk for Chiyo - Fixed the bug, which gave you steel instead of coal from mining coal inside of the Spire of Courage - Fixed a buggy demon in the Spire of Courage - Added a CG scene with Vivian to the headmaids girl selecion screen - The music on all maps was changed to the same volume
Warmap changes include:
- Completely new map in between battles - All unit can change class now (but require the necessary resources for it) - You can heal and train new troops for each unit - The first farm can produce Wheat, Hops, Pigs or Horses - The storage can be upgraded from 20 to 50 resources max - Watchtower can be build directly on the new map. A lot of buildings will follow, which will eventually replace the old "choice tree" of Sir Edward in your throne room for constructions - Special events marked with an "!" symbol give short dialogs on the new warmap. For example, having helped Val's mercenarys before will give you a dialog at the blue villa on the new warmap, which gives you a few new recruits - Constructions take several turns to complete, but are instant while no battle is active. - Battles show you the win/loss condition at the start now, and a "victory" or "defeat" image at the end. Winning and losing will make you gain/lose supplies - If your supplies drop below zero, they'll stay at zero but the moral of your troops goes down.
Bugs I'm aware of:
- Problem with unintended change of looking direction of enemy units when they're marked as in your attack range
- The AP counter sometimes doesn't refresh after the turn ends. The unit has the correct amount of AP, but the display is not updating until you move the unit again. changes 7/4/17 The new version is up and contains: - New CG scene with Aleah. This scene will be different, depending on whether you freed her or put her into your dungeon. - New event with two different CGs for Grey, if your previous choices with him included keeping him in your castle. - The solutions for the Magic Test during the events with Chiyo have been added to the walkthrough. - The RPG Maker MV now has the option to export games for Linux. I've uploaded the newest version, but expect it to be buggy or not to work for certain Linux versions. As I don't have a Linux system myself, I won't be able to provide tech support for this version.
17 / 3 / 17 - You can now torture Lace after capturing her. Her Health and Mind value regenerates over time, so the entire process will take a while and requires you to leave and come back later several times. - Lace scene can be replayed from the prison in a slightly different version or in the original version from the CG selection screen. The CG of the scene has a total of 7 different versions. - Kayelinth' hunger and playlust now increase over time while she is in your group. Hunger causes a 50% stat debuff if too high and can be decreased with Vegetables or Meat. Playlust makes Kayelinth auto-attack in battle once it's too high and requires the new present item Toys to decrease it or a new event, which is available at the sleeping chamber after the new event together with Chiyo. (Toys can be bought at Havaria port and Whitestone citadel.) - A new event with Kayelinth and Chiyo will start when entering Chiyo's room with playlust over 80 and Chiyo's first scene already seen. (Obviously you also need both as party member) - After the event of both girls together, Chiyo's second CG scene will be available by talking with her in her room with 70+ relationship. - The Sara + Kunoichi scene has received a CG. The scene can be replayed in the cellar of Sara's house, even if you've already seen it. Afterwards it becomes available in the CG selection screen as well. - New movementsystem for unit inside of the warmap.
Changes: 16/2/17 - New map "The Drunken Cave" contains: 1. A rematch with Lace (you need to speak with Varea about Lace and her group in Manastyr, before Lace will appear in the dungeon). 2. Outside of the cave waits Maria for you, if you sealed or helped the Ice Spirit before, and starts an event where you'll meet the Spirit again.
- New map Millwater, in which you'll stumble across a murder scene and search for the murderer.
- Several balancing changes in skills and character stats. - New enemy type Water Fairy, Gazer, Ice Harpy and Minotaur. - Changed Mary's face picture with expressions for her sex scene. - The Dark Sorceress at the Bitterroot farm has a new event with CG scene. It requires a Love Potion, so I added a hole with one at Millwater, for people who've already used all existing Love Potions. - Mary's and the Dark Sorceress scenes have been added to the CG selection screen. - The paperwork still had a bug under certain circumstances. This should be fixed now.
28-06-2021 была обновлена английская версия игры Renryuu: Ascension.
СкриншотыВидеоПомощь в установке
Для того чтобы Вы смогли установить данную игру, Вам необходимо включить (разрешить) установку приложений из неизвестных источников (Неизвестные источники) в настройках телефона. Обычно данный пункт находится в разделе Безопасность