Peasant's Quest расположен в средневековом фэнтезийном мире, где вы разыгрываете молодого фермерского мальчика в поисках приключений и, возможно, встретите несколько горячих девчонок в бедственном положении по пути.
- Added pregnant versions/combinations of the "Ring a Bell" scene
- Added non-pregnant versions of Alice's punishment scenes.
- One new scene for Ziva (both pregnant and non-pregnant versions)
- One new scene for Caleah (both pregnant and non-pregnant versions)
- Increased Alice's child cap from 6 to 10
- Ziva and Caleah can now give birth (capped at 10 children)
- 2 new quests for the temple. They are triggered one day after Ziva discovers she is pregnant.
- 2 new/refurbished map sections.
- Added quest notifications for all quests (old and new)
- Added more old (forgotten) quests to the quest journal
- Added spirit potion point for Mia pregnant in bed scene.
- Added doorway in Vampire Castle Gatehouse to make access to Zsofia easier/better.
- Fixed breastclipping on familiar animation with large breasts.
- Fixed Caleah restarting swamp quest bug (people stuck in the bug should now also be able to leave).
- Other minor bugfixes and improvements.
v2.42 Upraged to NW.js version 0.54.1 Added "ghost image" Minor improvements and fixes
v2.41 - Approximately 400 new images - 52 new animations - 3 new sex scenes for the familiar (several variants of each) - New scenes for Ziva, Alice and Caleah at the temple of Qetesh - Alternate version of the temple initiation scene. You can now do it without Grug, if you wish. - New quests for the familiar. It will now grow up and evolve. It/she can now have an unlimited amount of children as well. - Alice can now give birth to multiple children (capped at 6). - Caleah and Ziva now get pregnant and have pregnant scenes. - Added some new map/floor sections - you can now rename the familiar at your desk - minor fixes and improvements
- New temple initiation scene, you can now do it Grug-free if you wish. - Added the option to perform mass at the temple of Qetesh - Alice can give Birth (capped on 6 children) - Priestesses can become pregnant - Familiar now evolves upon reaching level 10. Triggering more story and sex scenes (3) for her. She can give birth to an unlimited amount of children. v2.33
Bugfix for freezing animations Bugfix for game crash due to item in shop menu v2.31
- Added some 250+ images - 26 new animations (including animations for Frida's bedscene) - 4 new quests related to Jenny. Jenny's story picks up one day after the player becomes mayor. - New floorplans for the general store - Rosy's children can now work your fields, harvesting and replanting your crop. v2.30:
- Added bonus scene extension for missionary scene when claiming down payment. Made extended scene for doggy style always activate when claiming payment. - Added loaded dice for gambling game. Can be found in the bandits lair. - Lots of bug fixes. A big thank you to everyone who helped report them! v2.21
After a few ups and downs the past couple of months, I've finally completed a new update for Peasant's Quest. This one focuses on Rosy, adding a few minor quests and new scenes for her. As has become the norm of late, you will now be able to start a family with our little baker, if you so wish. The earlier promised content for Beth is not included in this update, but will be released at a later date (I'll get back to that). v2.11 I already listed many of the new features in my 2.10 release post, but since then I have added/changed the following: - Added missing Oksana scene including 2 animations and accompanying spirit point. - Added sprite graphics for closed helmet - Updated world map - Added an option to reset the dragon quest - Made some general user friendliness changes - Fixed lots of new and old bugs
- Oliver had dialogue option restarting dragon quest, even if player completed it.
- Oksana refused player to visit the dragon, even when not in party
- Frida dialogue options would go missing
- Screen would turn dark exiting stable or guard tower
- Couldn't relive the right Player & Shakala wedding night scene.
- Wrong animation played for Erevi's daughter while wearing black outfit
- Characters not currently in party would still be tired after sleeping.
- Waystone in goblin valley was possible to activate during wastone quest, possibly causing players to miss events in town.
- Lot's of other minor bugs/improvements
v2.05 Test Build
New features/changes: - 1 New character - 2 new scenes (1 solo and 1 duo), one with animation - Added an animation to a Rosy scene
- Added animations for Erevi's daughter scenes in her bedroom - 2 New map section - 1 refurbished and one new floorplan (Merchant's Inn) - Added spirit potion points for Erevi and Victoria pregnant scenes (available once the can't hav any more children) - Added pastry support for Shakala and her daughter - Added more potion drops in the Grumpkin caves - Added new reactions for the familiar (she will now, hide from certain "enemies") - Added new voices/moaning for some animations (WIP). - Minor fixes
v.2.01 Changes/new features:
- 4 New map sections
- 4 refurbished maps
- 3 New enemy critters (+ some variations of them)
- 1 new pet (spidergirl)
- 5 new quests
- 5 new scenes (4 spider girl and 1 batbreeder), each in both pregnant and non pregnant versions
- Added a pregnant version of an existing Bat Breeder scene
- 4 new animations. Again each in pregnant and non pregnant variations
- 2 new spells
- 2 new costumes
- an autosave system (turned off by default, must manually activate)
- New animation settings in main menu, allowing you to adjust timings according to your PC. This is to avoid screen freezing due to skipped loops.
- a familiar/pet/companion to help you on your adventures
- Bat Breeder will now have a gestation period of one week, at the end of which she'll lay a large batch of eggs.
- fixed bug where you could get stuck in tavern while searching for the blacksmiths dog
- fixed several bugs related to the Mayor's vote quest.
- fixed broken dungeon contraption
- fixed bug where Liandra's animation didn't play after exiting Grumpkin cave.
- Some more fixes I didn't write down and forgot:)
v.1.90 TEST Here is a list of some of the new features/changes:
- 230 new images - 7 new scenes (nr. 8 is still missing and will be added in the actual release version) - 2 New characters to befriend....
- Changed the Shakala wedding scene. There is now an optional boy-girl scene in addition/instead of the existing gangbang scene. - 6 New quests - added 4 existing quests to the questlog - 2 new map sections - Makith (the goblin shaman) now sells ingredients. - Bats in the Kroggoth cave are now visible (no longer any random encounters) - New enemies (Goblin King, pygmy goblins, knights) - New sprites for some characters (Thanks Warthief!). - Fixed a bug limiting some dialogue options - Other minor bugfixes and improvements
v1.82 New features/changes:
- Added option to change fonts (3 available fonts). See options menu.
- Added name tags to all the girls. Will add name tags to remaining NPC's in a later update.
- Added spirit potion point in Gwynneth's alley (available when Gwynneth becomes pregnant).
- Rewrote Gwynneth's events this should avoid Gwynneth disappearing issues (remember Gwynneth should reappear the following day if gone after performing service).
- Changed some checks in The Tower of Dread which should solve any issues with Erevi's daughter.
- Added Retrieve panties quest to the quest log. This is an old quest that wasn't registered in the log.
- Changed some of the events in the "Rent a house" quest. Now a guard will collect the rent as default. Victoria won't collect the rent until spied upon.
- Improved animation cycles for Gwynneth and Victoria animations. The chances of a cycle being skipped (resulting in the screen pausing for up to 7 seconds) is now much less.
- Changed maps of both floors in the house in town to parallax maps. Improving navigation.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
v1.81 This update mainly focuses on Victoria's story, but also adds more content for Gwynneth. Things are about to change in Weirdwood, can our little peasant overcome his toughest rival yet? A rise in station may be in the cards... So what's new? - Bumped up the game resolution from 816x624 to 1008x720. - New font type for all text. - Added 130+ new images - 2 new animations - 5 new H scenes - 4 New Quests - New Enemies - New locations (buildings/floors) - Added a ledger to see your expenses(see main menu) - Option in main menu to disable animations - New outfit in Edgars shop - Victoria can now have multiple (5) children - Gwynneth can become pregnant - Fixed Shakala events not showing up properly in the goblin forest - Other bugfixes and minor improvements
This one has been repackaged and includes the previously missing actor4.png. It also fixes the following issues: - Frida sex in bed scene getting stuck during "Some Excitement for Frida" quest. - Game crashing when exiting the general store early in the morning during "Quality Time with Maghda" quest. - Game freezing when Victoria announces pregnancy - Samson's hair now grows back (eventually). Just to be clear, this version doesn't add any new features compared to 1.75, these are just bugfixes. As usual, it's compatible with old savegames.
- Re-rendered original Maghda scenes with the new model - Added three additional scenes for Maghda - Added one new scene for Frida - Two new quests (1 Frida and 1 Magdha related). - New clothing for sale in the tailorshop - Character sprite now changes appearance based on the weapons and armor equipped. - The Mine and Spider Cave now have visible enemy sprites (no more random encounters) - Added an option to reset the cemetery quest for those who burned those lovely innocent little girls. (There should be a ghost roaming the cemetery, speak to it). - Fixed some minor bugs.
v1.71 - A new character, Hilde. (Oh, and some male giants, but who cares...) - 3 sex scenes for Hilde (+1 variation), 1 new scene for Frida. - New maps: Giants' village, Cave goblin...err, cave? + new floor for Frida's house. - 6 New quests - 1 New potion: potion of strength - 1 New craftable drink (Mead) - New enemies (Cave goblins) - You can now change your name at the major's desk - Made Mia Werewolf scene available as spirit potion point for "No cuck" players - Fixed several quest that wouldn't complete in the quest log (this only applies to new players unfortunately, for existing players the will still show as open. But it has no practical affect on gameplay) - Fixed several minor bugs.
v1.62 - Added a small animation for Liandra's forest sex scene. - Added pastry support for Shakala and Frida (only applicable for a few scenes). - Fixed some graphical bugs on the map beneath the well. - Fixed a few other minor bugs
v1.61 - 140+ new images - 6 new adult scenes - 1 new character (Rosy) - floor sections for 2 new building and and map sections for a new underground location - 5 new enemies to battle - 3 new resources: wheat, flour and eggs - New item to craft: (special) pastry - 6 quests - Added spirit potion point for Erevi's daughter at the waterfall - Attack spells (lightning and fire blast) have been nerfed slightly. - Bugfixes and minor improvements
v1.54 The following has been fixed since 1.53: - Festival lights quest would not activate if player completed "Let there be light" quest first. - Old Caleah event remained in shrine for a while after bringing Alice to the temple. - Erevi and daughter would quarrel about sweets even when Erevi was asleep. - Error during naming of Erevi's child due to Actor3.png missing from game folder
v1.51 - 160+ new images - New character (Erevi's daughter) - 3 new quests - 3 new map sections (1 outdoor, 2 indoor sections) - 1 refurbished map section (The Goblin Forest) - All enemies on outdoor maps are now represented by sprites. No more random encounters. Each sprite may represent multiple enemies (chances of encountering multiple enemies increases by level of the player). Some indoor sections still have the old random encounters. - Fast travel between Waystones to reduce travel time over large distances - New enemies - a new weapon in the shop (short sword) - A regional map. Yes! That map you stole from the mayor can actually be viewed now. It only took me 2 yea
v.1.41? After a few delays, she's finally ready for official release! Version 1.41 adds more story for our favorite barmaid, Alice. Her dad has at last found a suitable husband for her and wants her married as quickly as possible! Guess our hero will have to spring into action and save this poor girl, from what surely must be a terrible marriage.
- 5 new sex scenes for Alice
- 108 new images
- 1 new animation
- 4 new quests
- 1 new enemy
- changed the cure poison potion to last all day, so it will keep you from getting poisoned, not just treat it afterwards.
- Added more old quests to the quest log
- Added/changed background sounds for most maps
- fixed a few minor bugs
v1.32 - 14 New images for the alternate events - Changed grandma's dialogue images to the new model - Fixed some minor bugs
v.1.31 What's new?
- 120+ images (lost count)
- 5 new scenes with Mia and related quests
- A new outfit in Edgars shop
- Refurbished map of the area where Mia lives
- Bandits can now be caught and turned in for a bounty (speak to guard at tower)
- Added a spirit potion point for Vixenatrix non-pregnant sex scenes (check out her lair)
- Added more new and existing quests to the quest log
- Added more new icons for items
- A new title/splash screen (one I'm actually happy with:-) )
- Fixed several bugs or other minor improvements.
How to transfer old savegames:
Simply copy the 'save' folder (within the 'www' folder) from the old version and past it over the same folder in the new version.
v1.21 What's new:
- New inventory menu. There are more than 100 items in the game, so it was about time to split them up in categories. I'll probably add more categories later, and I need to add higher res icons, but it's a start.
- A new character, she comes with three possible scenes, and yes, you can make her pregnant:)
- New scene(s) for Caleah and Ziva. This is a two in one scene, somewhat similar to the one with vampires in the crypt.
- New maps, including more floors for the temple of Qetesh.
- 5 new quests to complete. Visit Ziva at the temple to trigger these.
- New clothing item in Edgars shop
- A new special potion
- 100+ new images
v1.16 Bugfix - removed hunger system
Changelog 1.15: New features: – A new event for Victoria with two possible sex scenes. This event is randomly triggered at a certain place and time of day. – Food and hunger. Up until now our hero has managed wander about for many months without eating a single crumb. No more! Now he’ll eventually become hungry, which in turn increases fatigue and causes a slow loss of health. – Farming and hunting. You can now plant crops to eat or sell, and hunt wildlife (Bears, boars, rabbits and Gator beasts) for meat. Vegetables and meat can be cooked as a meal for additional bonuses. – Wildlife/animals are now visible on the map (no more random encounters of bears and boars).
New features: – A new event for Victoria with two possible sex scenes. This event is randomly triggered at a certain place and time of day. – Food and hunger. Up until now our hero has managed wander about for many months without eating a single crumb. No more! Now he’ll eventually become hungry, which in turn increases fatigue and causes a slow loss of health. – Farming and hunting. You can now plant crops to eat or sell, and hunt wildlife (Bears, boars, rabbits and Gator beasts) for meat. Vegetables and meat can be cooked as a meal for additional bonuses. – Wildlife/animals are now visible on the map (no more random encounters of bears and boars).
v.1.11 - More Caleah story with 3 new scenes.
- New map (The Swamp).
- Recreated the village map.
- 66 new images.
- New enemies (Giant Mosquitoes and Gator Beasts)
- New resources (Swamp Toads and Blood Grass)
- A new potion
- A new weapon (spear)
- New spirit potion scenes for Frida and Erevi (the scenes are not new, it's just that they previously weren't available as spirit points).
- More quests added to the journal
- A shit-load of bug fixes.
v.1.04 Sorry for bombarding you with patches, but TMan helped me discover a bug that could potentially have rather big consequences, especially for new players. I call it: The Virgin Pregnancy bug.
Symptoms: Victoria will announce her pregnancy, even though she isn't really pregnant.
Caused by: Gabriel leaving you after the temple quest, calls the wrong variable.
This patch fixes this issue.
The bad news:
This will only work on save games prior to Victoria announcing her pregnancy. After the announcements there are just too many switches and variables involved. I'm likely to break more than I'd fix by trying to patch that. And you can still watch her non pregnant scenes with the spirit potion. So once she has announced her pregnancy, she'll remain pregnant.
How to use?
Simply transfer your old save to this version (see readme.txt) and sleep until the next day. In a location other than your house in the village! That should reset the variables.
What if I made her properly pregnant?
You should be fine, nothing will change that.
v.1.03 What's new:
- Added one more image to the end of the Victoria pregnant sex scene.
- Added a new piece of furniture for your dungeon (with related bat breeder scene), see carpenter shop.
- Improved bat breeder orgasm mini game. Finally! I gave up on getting keyboard input to work properly, but have instead implemented mouse and touch support for the inputs. I hope this solves the issues some people were having with it.
- Changed bat breeder egg production. Although there is still some randomness involved, her affection level influences the amount of eggs produced.
- Small bug fixes, spelling corrections and minor improvements.
v.1.02 More life/unlife added to the graveyard. With new characters (3), quests and new enemies.
- More story for Victoria
- More than 100 new images (sorry, no animations this time)
- 2 new sex scenes. One of which comes with swappable characters (I made no less than 62 renders for this scene:-/).
- A proper quest log!! Well, the beginnings of one, at least. Most of the old quests are still missing. It will take a few more updates to add them all.
- A new resource
- You can now make torches at home.
10-09-2021 была обновлена русская версия игры Peasant's Quest.
СкриншотыВидеоПомощь в установке
Для того чтобы Вы смогли установить данную игру, Вам необходимо включить (разрешить) установку приложений из неизвестных источников (Неизвестные источники) в настройках телефона. Обычно данный пункт находится в разделе Безопасность