Claire's Quest - интерактивная нелинейная ролевая игра для взрослых, созданная в мрачной фантазии, вдохновленная ранним ренессансом и созданная с использованием RPGMaker MV. Однако, в отличие от большинства игр RPGMaker, эта игра полностью лишена какой-либо формы боя или помола. Что отличает взрослую игру от простого порно является входным игроком. Тем не менее, если вы когда-либо играли в какую-либо взрослую игру, иногда вы чувствуете, что независимо от того, что вы делаете, игра все равно развивается одинаково.
0.20.1 • The follow-up quest to "Let Them Eat Fruit!", the "Curse of Chemont", is now available. This is a major quest that is part of the newly-restructured main questline, "Claire's Quest"
• A new scene featuring the werewolf is now available! Completing the Curse of Chemont, regardless of what way you do it, will unlock this scene in the Gallery.
• Experimental weather system added, currently confined to Outer Valos for early testing. Outer Valos now has a 20% chance of getting a rainstorm event, which will spawn hostile characters that will attempt to attack Claire.
• New scene involving roaming hostiles who only appear in the rain event mentioned above. Encountering them in any way will add them to the Gallery. Future plans for weather are to include a ‘sickness’ system as an added threat (currently not ingame) which will lead to a series of nurse/hospital minor quests.
• Valos’s “poor area” completely reworked; instead of sewers, which makes it too similar to Rathpike’s Undercity areas, I decided to remake it into a little confined “slums” quarter inspired by the Putrid Grove in Witcher 3. This City Slums area is accessible from Outer Valos, by going straight north.
• Urchins moved to the City Slums.
• Experimental stealth system added to the game. Currently only limited to the Badlands and White Hart Grove (werewolf area). Being in stealth areas like tall grass will stop monsters detecting you, allowing you to sneak by. However, dashing will break stealth, so if your dash/run is set to auto, make sure to hold down SHIFT to slow Claire down to a walk.
• The Grateful Youth (from the Prologue) can reappear in Outer Valos if you saved him and inspired him to continue living.
• You can now give Piercings to Isobelle; these are purely cosmetic, changing her portrait and CG sets to feature Piercings. You can take them off at any time if you so please.
• Fixed a series of flow/progression bugs with the “Contemplation” quest as it leads onto Karland and Bertrand’s quests. A new game may be necessary to make it all register properly in the Quest Journal. If you don’t mind a wonky Quest Journal though, you can play from your saved games.
• Goblin-related quest is still being worked on; however, their new scene is available for viewing in the Gallery if you want to view it ahead of the quest itself!
• Added the Adelaide Inn to Chemont Town so Chemont has an inn + food vendor. This is actually a little cameo by another adult game of the same name. Stay tuned for future very raunchy content!
• Fixed the Beastwife Outfit being sellable by mistake.
• New NPC types added – Female Plutocrat, Pauper, and Bard.
• New custom sprite for Gravekeeper.
0.19.1 CLAIRE'S QUEST VERSION 0.19.1 CHANGELOG
* "A Red Proposal" quest for the Shieldmaiden Questline can now be completed.
* New scene - Aslaug's "kabedon" with Claire. Ecchi and SFW.
* "Grapes of Wrath" quest now available for both sides of the Sisters of Fertility questline.
* Forest nymph scene added to the game; comes in two different flavours depending on which Sister playthrough you get it on.
* Anal Penetration scene now available with Isobelle. Lubricant conditions not added yet.
* Fixed a bug where the Blacksteel Forge lets you in without completing By Blood & Sweat Both quest first.
* Big oversight - no food in Dargan. Added food to Tibor’s menu.
* Cave of Penance auto-triggers text without being on the related quest; fixed.
* Fixed a bug whre you can re-trigger the Merc Ambush scene even after escaping.
* Restored alchemy function, which got disabled due to new plugin intereference.
* Fixed a potentially gamebreaking entrance glitch with the arrows lending accessibility from right side of the third outpost’s door in the "Lights Out" quest.
* Added "Oasis Town" past Badlands in Rathpike, and Valosian "Outer City Sewers" and "Inner City Sewers" maps.
* Fast travel added to Narfu - Corsair’s Coast.
* Lockpick requirement removed from SIlent Cargo.
* Fixed up confusion with Beth/Enslaved Refugee where the game doesn't correctly check Beth's status and mixes up who should be encountered.
* Missing tint screen when transitoning from Possessed Boy scene in Chemont, only if your Depravity is high
* Defiance being too high (over 10) in Brabannois causing failure of quest removed, swapped out for increasing Depravity checks of 10 and 12
* Bertrand’s backstory retconned
* Retconned some quests into a new “Claire’s Quest” category as the 'main' questline
* Mystery Note in Silent Cargo lists the wrong colour house roof. Fixed.
* Default “boy” portrait and sprite changed
* Added a hide textbox option with H key
* Added a bit of blush to Claire's "happy" expression
* Urchins Questline has been moved to Valos
* Suspicious Man who teaches lockpicking in Hookton now won’t talk to Claire unless she has at least 1 gold
* Reward for acquiring high purity blacksteel for the Valosian acquirer changed from 500 to 1,000. Purchase cost also removed.
* Tahlia the Trapper added to Alchemy Questline; she will be responsible for selling monster parts. The parts available depends on which recipes are unlocked.
* Leon and Charlotte (the Bakerwoman and the Baker’s Son from Hookton) are now unique characters and will have future potential quests dedicated to them.
* Added some training condition checks for Claire's Breeding Ranch. Still doesn't fix overall problem though. System currently is 'broken' because with high enough Libido (via items) you can skip over the natural progression of scenes, like being experienced in Anal but a newb at Blowjobs, which doesn't make sense. Need to think about how to fix this. Some added features to Ranch postponed while I puzzle it out.
* "Lights Out", the mercenary quest following "Something's Fishy..." is now available. This quest is initiated by talking to Belisaros after resolving the kraken and getting the mercenary armour.
* New areas introduced: Corsair's Coast, and the Lookout, both related to the mercenaries; additionally, all of Dargan Town has been brought back to the game.
* "By Blood & Sweat Both", the first Shieldmaiden quest, now available.
* "Tribute to Fertility", a submissive Sister of Fertility quest with Rose in the bathhouse, now available - with a nifty gangbang scene to boot!
* The mercenary double-penetration and ambush scene is now available. This is scene can be skipped entirely during the "Blood & Sweat Both" quest depending on your choices. During the scene itself, if Defiance <10, it is an auto gameover. If over 10, it goes into a miniquest with a repeat scene where Claire can escape, prison break style. However, if during the imprisonment, her Defiance drops under 9, it's auto gameover.
* Dreadflies have been added to the game. These insect monsters are found in the Lookout (north of Narfu), and Whores' End (down the stairs from the Meat Pit). Their scenes are pretty interesting, as they come in two different outfits and backgrounds. The repeat scene is available in the Menagerie.
* Added attribute trainers to the game! These specialist NPCs basically raise your stats for money. The higher your existing stat, the more their services cost. Defiance Trainer is Gallis (Merc HQ), Seduction Trainer is Madame Mox (Brothel), Depravity Trainer is Roxanne (Ranger HQ), and Intrigue Trainer is the Beneficient Librarian (Valos Library 2F).
* Added an option to "empty" the Herb Pouch from Inventory, in case you need it emptied to pick up something else, rather than having to go find the relevant buyer.
* Big ships have been added to the game - a welcome cosmetic for me, personally! They come in several variations too, from pirate vessels to viking longships!
* Changed all of Isobelle's portraits to reflect her ingame appearance better!
* Sally's encounter should give +10 Energy and Hunger as intended now
* Fixed the Widow's Hovel encounter subtracting Depravity rather than Defiance with "Console Her" option
* Dyrios as a prisoner mistakenly shows up before the relevant Thieves quest is resolved
* In the Bondage Room with Rose (SoF), during the final training, if Defiance is over 10, Claire gets +5 Dep -5 Def, If Defiance is under 10 Claire instead gets +9 Dep and -9 Def
* Fixed a Breeding Ranch bug, whereby [Work] and then [Exit] causes Fatigue without actually doing anything. Also addressed Fatigue status not stopping you from sending the breeder to work.
* Reworked Nachali encounter with poisoned status effects and Bezoar mistaken text. You need to consume the Black-Blood potion then face Nachali. You cannot consume Bezoar without facing Nachali.
* Music mistake for Manticore after fighgting them off in Badlands. Also Leather Guard should now activate first over Monster Repellent, fixed
* Cautious Gypsy now sells additional leather guards after giving you the first one free; this is necessary as using up the leather guard to do Aiyana instead of Merc quest will lock you out of Mercs, and vice versa; also, to get around Defiance requirement for using leather guard to get Manticore Tail, added one Manticore Tail stuck in dead merc's body in the Badlands; a bit of juking around the Manticores and you should be able to get it
* Merc escort to Dargan results in missing weather effects and outfit problems; fixed
* Fixed Kraken Cove accessibility bugs
* Fixed Beth’s portrait showing up by mistake even if she wasn’t imprisoned during Silent Cargo. Gale shows up in the Valosian Refugee Camp.
* Peeping Tom scene in gallery gives 30 silvers by mistake; fixed Gallery variation to only show the willing one (Defiant option sends you back to Hookton)
* Drunken Plutocrat scene in Gallery accidentally teleports you back to the Cup and Trotter. Fixed.
* Lady Esther sprite replaced by Vanessa Vane in Gallery by mistake in Fairfelt Climax. Fixed.
* The Debtor’s agreement now prevents merc escort services out of Rathpike
* Added missing fadein in Bubba Bear’s scene for Gallery
* Drunk effect will now wear off automatically after 50 steps are taken
* Defiance requirement for initial blowjob scene with the random Sister from the mushroom-collecting quest dropped from 14 to 8.
* Spidercrawl BGS added to Nachali Temple
* Enslavement BGS added to Meat Pit and other similar environments
* Fixed shading/coloring in Isobelle's first ranch scene CG
* Trevor should now leave the Salty Slattern as intended once you get the Kraken Egg
* Various minor typos found and addressed, too many to list individually
* Sally's quest can now be concluded, and if you're lucky, you might... well... Get lucky. Managing to court Sally after her quest ends will net you a permanent +10 boost to Energy and Hunger.
* Fixed a pan-100 error (sound only plays on left side) in the Badlands BGM.
* Fixed Nachali spawning before you talk to Aiyana in the Spider Temple, which basically makes game unwinnable
* Added missing WorldMap image for travel system
* Major new gameplay area and mechanic: the Ranch. The ranch can be purchased after completing all breeder-related jobs in Chemont, and you can hire girls to work there as your breeders. Of course, you'll need to train them up to be up to par!
* You can now hire Isobelle and Thunder to work at the Ranch in Chemont (once you buy it). Once hired, they will move into the ranch permanently. New gameplay mechanics revolving around Libido and Fatigue, which are explained further in-game. Please note, beastslut outfit is not available yet, and the ranch scenes are not in the Gallery yet.
* New scene - Thunder x Isobelle BJ/HJ with Untrained/Trained variations
* New scene - Thunder x Isobelle Penetration with Untrained/Trained variations
* Music swapped for wilderness areas of Rathpike and urban settlement areas.
* The Meat Pit now saps -1 Defiance every night you stay there
* A nude UI portrait added. Comes into effect in Meat Pit and Fairfelt Manor (as prisoner) at the moment.
* Maid outfit added to cleaning job.
* Quest categories restructured as follows: Continental, Rangers, Five Families, The Temple, Refugees, Thieves, Mercenary, Shieldmaiden, then Minor Quests and Job Quests.
* Gallery and Menagerie structure completely overhauled after popular feedback. Now there is a signboard next to each scene in the Gallery telling you what scene it is so you don't have to trigger it without knowing.
* Lore behind demons and monsters rewritten, specifically verifying Andumas and the Spider Goddess (Nachali)'s roles.
* Bubba can now be re-encountered in the Brugginwood after his specific Ranger quest for... head pats.
* Intrigue route added to Cockthulu's scene (the Gypsy quest in the Rocks, Valos). Previously there was only a Defiance route and tonnes of people got stuck there. Hopefully this makes it more open-ended.
* Exclamation Mark Indicators/Quest Markers now added to more parts of the game.
* Testing out a "skip" option for jobs with repeating scenes, such as the Hookton blowjob, or the bar gangbang in Valos.
* Option to revisit Emily after the relevant Temple quest now available. Will be fleshed out more in the future.
* Narfu Village back in, mercenary quest advances up to the Kraken, who has been brought back. New Kraken scene also available. Also, the mercenary outfit + UI portrait becomes available from Mercenary Questline (but stops there for 0.18.1).
* Karland's third quest, the journey to the Badlands, added into the game in its entirety. This is a massive quest, and probably one of the hardest in-game. Unfortunately Nachali/Spider Goddess chase mechanic is kind of shit (sigh) and the poison mechanics are wonky but the quest can be finished nonetheless. This quest introduces Aiyana, the Alchemist, and also adds in a new scene with the Spider Goddess (hint: the gameover scene changes based off Depravity)
* Aiyana the Alchemist comes into the game (after you finish the 3rd Karland quest)! This tsundere gypsy girl is your gateway into the world of alchemy. You can visit her in her lab after you finish the 3rd Karland quest and start the Alchemy questline.
* New scene - Manticore Alchemy / Gypsy Gangbang, available during the first alchemy experiment with a Manticore Tail.
* Dargan Town back in game, but nothing to do there yet. You can explore if you want. The next couple of patches will fill this in.
* Basically all pre-overhaul areas are back in-game, and will be fully fleshed out and patched back in by the time 0.18 is done.
* Mercenary escort services are back
* Zayana mistakenly shows up in Fat Jack's pre-rescue. Fixed and removed.
** Lots and lots of minor stuff I tweaked and fixed that probably don't warrant individual mentions, but if you come across weird tiles that look like they shouldn't be there or bump into invisible roadblocks PLEASE let me know in Discord.
* The city of Rathpike has been fully overhauled, and is now in-game. This includes portraits, maps, sprites, and much, much more kudos to Ars. Most areas, old scenes, and quests are present. Old scenes that are now back and accessible include the two brothel scenes, the anal scene in the inn, the three Meat Pit scenes, and the stalker attack on a drunken Claire leaving the pub.
* New scene added to the warehouse (part of Thieves questline) - handjob can be given to the foreman.
* New scene and mini-faction added to the Undercity, the Urchins who can be encountered in Undercity West.
* New pissplay scene in the pub basement (Rusty Shield).
* Anal scene from the inn made easier to unlock; now only continued temptation (x3 times during the cleaning job) is required to trigger.
* Quest indicator system experimentally added to the Prologue area for player testing. They simply denote where quests are with a floating exclamation marker, and disappear as soon as player activates the quest.
* UI has been integrated with outfits; the UI portrait now changes depending on if Claire is wearing a specific outfit.
* Interactive map added to the world travel system. Travel between Valos and Rathpike now possible.
* Prologue routes have been changed, quite extensively; Grey can now drop you at either Rathpike or Valos as a free woman; Shady Sailor's actions now send you to the Meat Pit or lead you to Rathpike as a free woman.
* Item iconset has been changed extensively, featuring a new high-quality set, with many custom ones done just for Claire's Quest by Nikki. Many redundant items (ie. Lingerie, which only appears once and never gets used again) also removed, replaced with new items.
* Meat Pit encounter can now occur in the Undercity (East), provided this route is not activated via Shady Sailor. This is linked to a new "debt" questline in Rathpike can occur, barring Claire from travel out of the city until repaid; this debt can be defiantly rejected, which results in Claire being sent to the Meat Pit instead.
* Restaurant in Valos sells a full hunger restore meal on the spot rather than selling an item dish.
* Costume room added to the Gallery; the costumes are cosmetic only, for players who requested being able to change their outfits on whim. They do not affect gameplay directly.
* Patreon link added to title screen.
* Temporary Tigerlily in the Wash area, to be removed after Badlands returns.
* Increased speed when in Gallery so it's easier to run to scenes you want to see. Speed decreases back to normal upon leaving Gallery.
* After Meat Pit ends, it no longer leads to a potential questline in Sorraine.
* "Life Is A Cabaret" questline fixed up, should no longer block progression and complete as intended.
* New BGM tracks added, but not widely propagated yet; one in Brabannois Club, one in the Casino.
* Fixed erroneous description for Dog Walker quest.
With 0.17.1, we have re-introduced the city of Rathpike! Subsequent updates will patch out bugs from the newly-overhauled areas, and in the process we'll also re-introduce the outer areas of the island with subsequent updates!
We have encountered some difficulty in this version due to the large amount of new plugins and scripts introduced, which are not auto-packaged as part of the game itself, so it took awhile to stop the packaged game crashing. That being said, it should be largely stable now. With 0.17.1, the main priority is to see if Rathpike is playable.
0.17.2 will come in fairly fast once Rathpike is confirmed playable, and will add in the bullpen and advance the Thieves to the Seaside Cottage.
As usual, a full changelog can be found below!
Please report any bugs you find in the Discord channel, so we can compile every report in one place!
* Brabannois Club now accessible in Valos Inner City. A quest has been added, toying with the costume-changing system with multiple variations based off the CG scenes.
* Kennels and accompanying scene moved over to Chemont Town from Rathpike alongside Stables, to match with the ranching theme. Breeding Papers progression now added to Stables, in anticipation for future ranch content. Chemont Town accordingly expanded.
* Gypsy Elder now sells attribute-raising feathers.
* Bugged access into Fort Amberley from Hookton removed.
* Added the fourth quest in the Ranger line, "Hunt Or Be Hunted", with new scene and accompanying CG.
* Status effects edited. Having 0 Energy now stops Claire from dashing rather than slowing her down. Will re-enable as soon as Energy goes above 0.
* Moved Mountain Lions to the Deep.
* Added the Deep to Brugginwood mapset. Currently Brugginwood -> Neck -> Thick -> Deep.
* Fixed issue with wolves not erasing after encounters.
* Aphrodisiac not consumed in Fairfelt endgame.
* Haunted house tint isn't removed upon leaving; fixed
* Cockthulu's cave tint isn't removed upon leaving; fixed
* Vane quest not marking as complete on conclusion fixed
* Servant of Phantasm missing Hunger/Morale boost added
* Added a fast travel system to Valos to address complaints that the map is too hard to navigate.
* Credits room added back to the Gallery.
* Disabled the new drunk and exhausted update due to complaints the slow speed makes it unplayable. Going to tweak the script a bit.
* Fixed the Broken Stone Tablet not being usable from the Menu (Call Of The Deep quest).
* Some tile access issues in Fallwater corrected.
* Temple/Sisters of Fertility questline added to the overhaul and to the journal. There are two branching and very different questlines, one based off a dominant Claire futa, and one based off a submissive (to be banged by futas). They'll eventually come together near the end as the questline progresses, but it is recommended to save at the Room of Dreams so you can access both questlines. Dominant up till "Gift of Fertility" and submissive up till "Servant of Phantasm" for now.
* New plugin implemented where if Claire gets drunk you'll receive notification + UI portrait change + the screen will start shaking to simulate a drunken stumble until the "Drunk" state wears off (100 steps).
* If Claire's energy drops to 0, her movement speed automatically becomes x2 times slower. Remedied instantly by restoring energy above 0.
* Stables and accompanying scenes added to Chemont to match with the ranching town theme (moved from original location in Rathpike).
* Deciphering Rowena's Diary doesn't give intended Intrigue. Fixed.
* Robbing Clingy Plutocrat doesn't give intended attributes. Fixed.
* Wrong switch activating at Fairfelt Manor making event at Chemont run for Rangers removed.
* Lone wolves not using up a Ranger Bomb when you use it on them fixed.
v0.16.3d * Added Karland Ross's questline to the journal. * Added Vanessa Vane / Bertrand questline to the journal. * Possessed Boy questline clock not interactable due to priority event being blank fixed. * Lawrence's Key not removing after questline ends fixed. * Several graphical glitches fixed, especially around Fairfelt Manor.
0.16.3c * A storage room added to Roxanne's Laboratory so you can take off/put on the animal outfits (in case you want to use Ranger Bombs over them) * Fixed wolves and mountains lions being able to chain-bang Claire due to event not stopping when running. * Fixed wolves and mountain lion events not erasing after outfit-based encounter. * Added event stoppage during investigation of the site of battle between wolves and lion so the lion can't rush you while you're stuck. * Flower Picking added to the quest journal. * Fixed Wolf's Motley not showing up in inventory. * Item categories corrected. * Numerous tile issues corrected where possible.
0.16.3b * Critical UI error when you select items and try to use them when they can't be used (freezing the game in the process) fixed. * Esther changing to Vanessa Vane's sprite by mistake at the end of Fairfelt questline fixed. * Esther's book can't be returned to the Library. Fixed.
v0.16.2 * Blocked path and missing switches for Heatherly questline fixed. * Missing CG sets added for Andumas/Rowena and Mountain Lion. * Teleport glitch from Cornucopia Island to Inner City fixed. * Added missing erase picture to the possessed boy quest in Chemont * Fixed a teleport glitch that sends you back to introduction in Gilly's encounter * Fixed the glitch with Rose's chair during 2nd encounter with her * Fixed unintentional low Depravity encounter with Rose's massage blocking further progress
v0.16.1 The main priority is for players to work through the Valos-exclusive quests and scenes! In particular, do explore the Cup and Trotter in the Outer City where a lot of sidequests are focused, and do try explore the newly-remodeled Chemont Town and Gypsy Camp! All routes leading out of the Prologue currently lead to Valos instead of Rathpike (if that's where they should've led originally!) Essentially, this version remodels all of Valos in its entirety, and adds many new scenes while adding CG to previous ones.
Overhaul Demo - Claire's blowjob scene in Hookton (COMPLETED!)/REMAKE - Claire attacked by a Rockbeast (COMPLETED!) - Claire attacked by a Kraken (COMPLETED!) - Claire attacked by Mountain Lion (COMPLETED!) - Claire groped by pubgoer in Hookton (COMPLETED!) - Claire gangbang by bar patrons (LINES ONLY) - Claire is attacked by a thug in Fat Jack's house (IN PROGRESS) - Warehouse orgy scene in Rathpike (IN PROGRESS) - Claire encounters a plutocrat in Valos (IN PROGRESS) 0.15 NEW ADDITIONS;
* Karland Ross's book-gathering questline in Valos added up until the third mission. Through this questline, players who did not take the Prologue branch to get to Fairfelt Manor can play through the Fairfelt questline. * 3rd Fairfelt scene (where Claire is penetrated by Lawrence while masquerading as Esther) now has accompanying CG. * 4th/final Fairfelt scene now has accompanying CG, for both Esther being dominant, and Lawrence being dominant endings. * Additional bonus scene if Esther is dominant added, where Claire can join a dominant Esther in a threesome with Lawrence. Comes with accompanying CG. * Manticore scene expanded, and accompanying CG added. * Added an alternate way to access the Meat Pit if you did not access it via the Prologue path, if the first Thieves quest is concluded via being arrested at the warehouse (new option). * Scene with thugs at the warehouse removed. Thugs changed to mercenaries in terms of sprites. * Prologue "master switch" added to Gallery. Available for use after completing the Prologue through any path. Immediately unlocks all scenes from the Prologue for replay in the Gallery regardless of whether you encountered them or not (excludes monster gameovers). * Temple of Fertility questline's "Devotee" approach has been added. Temple players who did not previously encounter Rose will do so in this path, and those who previously encountered Rose will be... warmly welcomed back. "Emissary" questline pending future update. * New scene with accompanying CG - an anal scene with High Sister Rose and Claire, as part of the Devotee questline. * The Gloom Shroom scene now has accompanying CG. * Claire in futa state receiving a blowjob from a Sister of Fertility now has accompanying CG. * Rockbeast added to the Rumbling Pass with accompanying scene. Text only. * Credits room expanded. * Multiple map structures altered in preparation for the coming graphical overhaul. Too many to list, but minor enough in overall impact to let slide. * Several new books and items added. --- FIXES: * Missing Monster Repellent mechanics have been added. They are now auto-deployed to chase away any monster encounters, and have +1 priority over actual monster-slaying items like the Leather Guard, meaning they are always used first even if you have the Leather Guard. * Looting the treasure in the mines doesn't give you anything. Fixed, will now +150 silvers. * Patrolling warehouse staff in Rathpike can trap Claire in their patrol route. Fixed. * Shady Sailor requests 50 silvers for passage when in reality it requires 100 silvers. * Meat Pit's finale results in last image stuck on-screen. Can be removed with "Refresh Screen" option via Cheats via Menu. * If Claire is attacked after working in the Valosian pub, proper BGM doesn't play, and she doesn't lose her EP as a consequence. Fixed. * Repetitive dialogue by slave in the mines fixed. * Repetitive dialogue by cleaning lady in Thieves questline fixed. * Fat Jack's guard dog following Claire around the Gallery fixed. * Meat Pit girls staying in the Meat Pit even after the Thieves rescue them has been fixed. --- KNOWN ISSUES: * Attributes can go negative, but will not record as such, only staying at "1", despite actually registering as negative. * If teleported back to the Valosian countryside from the Brugginwood due to failed beast/monster encounter, Brugginwood BGM continues to play instead of Valosian bagpipe music. * Items like food cannot be used by "ENTER" click, but can be activated via LEFT MOUSE click, oddly enough. ---
0.15.2 PATCH: * Endless loop between Gallery and Credits room fixed. * Gamebreaking tileset error with the Rathpike docks fixed.
0.14.1 NEW CONTENT: A new quest has been added to the Sisters of Fertility questline. Features futa, so be warned if that's not your thing. The final Meat Pit scene, the "Stage", now has its CG set in place. Text was quite heavily rewritten. The Fairfelt questline with Lawrence now has the CG set in place for the fondling session - second in line after the initial enslavement scene. The Ghost encounters in Valos now have their accompanying CG sets; these feature non-penetrative scenes as part of our attempt to include more of these. Boar now has accompanying CG set, with a variation for Roxanne. Temple Gardens mapset added. BUG FIXES: Several typos, pathing issues, and mapping issues, too many and too minor to list individually, have been corrected. Major bug that killed the Ranger questline by preventing the Herb Pouch from being emptied after Boar attacks you was fixed. Missing effects when walking in and out of the Temple of Fertility corrected. Last of the Pigboss repetition lines fixed, hopefully. The Mountain Lion in the Ranger questline does not interact after catching Claire; fixed.
СкриншотыВидеоПомощь в установке
Для того чтобы Вы смогли установить данную игру, Вам необходимо включить (разрешить) установку приложений из неизвестных источников (Неизвестные источники) в настройках телефона. Обычно данный пункт находится в разделе Безопасность